Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public service salary advice

Thanks guys For future reference (if anyone tries to look this up), salary Band 15 for a policy analyst ranges from $43k to $80k, current mid-point being $66k. This seems to be the first band for policy analyst, it ranges up to Band 19 which I assume is Senior/Managerial.

Hi Lauralocks,

I found out about this forum while searching for salary ranges for government jobs, similar to some of the members on this forum, I could not find a clear information. Will you be able to advice on salary range for a Senior Advisor's role in EPA (Job band G, level 2) for a candidate who has 14 years experience in senior roles/ manager (in both academic and commercial sector)? I'd be grateful for any information and/ or help you can provide. Thank you.

Lauralocks has not been on the forum in the last year, so may not see your question on the thread. But if you make five posts, so your Private Messaging permission is switched on, you could send her a PM, and she might then reply.

Thanks JandM

I found out about this forum while searching for salary ranges for government jobs (similar to some of the members on this forum); I could not find a clear information. I am looking for any advice/information on salary range for a Senior Advisor's role in EPA (Job band G, level 2) for a candidate who has 14 years experience in senior roles/ manager (in both academic and commercial sector)? I'd be grateful to receive any relevant information. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12