Thread: Initial Assessement Done.CO required more documents

Default Initial Assessement Done.CO required more documents

Hi Folks.I applied under SMC in London Branch on 26th September with a job offer. On 3oth November i got an email from CO that he has done the initial assessment and require more relationship evidence to cover past 12 months with my wife.i sent all the documents on 5th December which were received by the CO on 7th December. My queries are is this all Co wanted and now he would decide about the case.so i assume all other issues like medicals and other documents are OK.and how soon now he can decide about the case now. my employer is patiently waiting me to join the company as soon as possible.Any experiences to share here

EOI selected 13-06-12
    ITA RECEIVED: 19-06-12
    IQA received: 11-07-12
    Medicals: 23-07-12
    ITA submitted: 26-09-12 (with Job Offer)
    CO Assigned: 24-10-12
    CO required more documents: 30th Nov-12
    Docuements recevied INZ london: 7th December
    Now Waiting

I am on a similar situation to you, but I am applying under the partnership category. My CO has done the initial assesment and asked for original copies of some documents. She did say on the email that that is all she requires "for now". Hopefully ones she gets my documents she will make a decision soon. Good luck with your application!

My queries are is this all Co wanted and now he would decide about the case.so i assume all other issues like medicals and other documents are OK.and how soon now he can decide about the case now.
    Obviously you are keen to know the outcome, but unfortunately, there isn't any way to answer these questions. There doesn't appear to be any set order in which a CO deals with paperwork. Sometimes, we read posts where people state, 'The CO always does x and y before z,' which may have been right for their own case and some others they have personally heard about, but over time, other posts show it's NOT always so.

All that is certain is that the CO will contact you if he needs more information. Very best wishes.

Good luck to you, too, kriski.

Hi engineer,
    As you know, we have same CO and, so it's very likely (though no guarantee) that your medicals/police records are good. No one can guarantee that CO won't require additional docs again, hope what you sent is enough, but if he'll ask for more - in first place send the digital scans via email for preview, he should point out if it's unlikely to be enough. This approach helped me to successfully gather additional partnership evidence.
    If your employer really grows impatient - try to retrieve you original docs and apply for WTR alone, it will be quicker. I did so just in case, however it turned out to be unnecessary because I got SMC approval very soon after Work visa. My work visa approval took only TWO days in Moscow branch (thanks to already cleared medicals/accredited employer) + 1 week for delivery.

Hi Kola, thanks for your knowledge sharing i hope my pattern goes the same way as yours.I did wrote to COregarding sending the details of documents required to get his approval and he only replied thanks which i percieve that he agreed with what i was sending.My question is like when he asks for partner ship evidence.and done his iniital assessment so all other things are cleared.even he can ask for documents for relationship evidence even more if he is not satisfied but for medicals and other hings he would have told me within the same mail since he mailed me after assessement of the application.

Quote Originally Posted by engineer View Post
    Hi Folks.I applied under SMC in London Branch on 26th September with a job offer. On 3oth November i got an email from CO that he has done the initial assessment and require more relationship evidence to cover past 12 months with my wife.i sent all the documents on 5th December which were received by the CO on 7th December. My queries are is this all Co wanted and now he would decide about the case.so i assume all other issues like medicals and other documents are OK.and how soon now he can decide about the case now. my employer is patiently waiting me to join the company as soon as possible.Any experiences to share here

EOI selected 13-06-12
    ITA RECEIVED: 19-06-12
    IQA received: 11-07-12
    Medicals: 23-07-12
    ITA submitted: 26-09-12 (with Job Offer)
    CO Assigned: 24-10-12
    CO required more documents: 30th Nov-12
    Docuements recevied INZ london: 7th December
    Now Waiting

hi, did you received any respond from immigration yet?

please share here, i am in same situation.
    Last edited by vickysinh; 15th March 2013 at 06:42 PM.