Thread: Is this expected of NZQA?

Default Is this expected of NZQA?

I emailed to NZQA on 12th Dec, automated reply assured me a reply in 10-working days...
    Even after a phone call on 18th, I did not received any email till today. I think I'm in some urgent situation, to meet a deadline from my CO, that I informed NZQA about- yet nothing essentially rolling.

Is this expected of NZQA? What if I miss dates for this reason, how can I find some accountability here? Thanks- anyone.

Holiday Greetings-

Keep a record of all the messages sent to NZQA and replies received from them, and notes of any phone calls. These will serve as evidence to your CO that you have done everything you could to meet the deadline, and that the delay is not your fault. Normally, there is understanding shown in such situations.

You can complain to NZQA. http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/about-us/make-a-complaint/ However, I think you're more likely to get a good outcome if you express worry rather than anger. It's a bad season of the year to need any quick action - all NZ government facilities are only working with skeleton staff, and NZQA are now completely closed for a time.

NZQA offices will be closed for the holiday season from mid-day on 24 December 2012 until 0800 on Thursday, 3 January, 2013.
    http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/about-us/contact-us/

Thanks JandM I always appreciate your response. Yes, you did alert me of that anger thing now. I agree, to keep some notes on those dates. I hope my application doesn't get lost somewhere in the holidays.

Happy holidays to you. Thanks again.

Hi,
    The same happened to me. I sent email to INZ London Office, explained the case that the third party which is my university doesn't reply and we are waiting them. Actually ,they were so kind to grant me two extensions. In some days, I WILL SEND MY APPLICATION AS IT IS COMPLETED NOW.

Good luck dear.
    Louay