Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EOI Selected on 12-Dec-2012 & Still waiting for Notification

Unhappy EOI Selected on 12-Dec-2012 & Still waiting for Notification

Hi All members of this forum .
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU and Best of luck for your 2013 Objectives...

I am new here and want to know a bit my EOI selected status as it is selected on 12-12-12. I claimed 130 points as per below details. I need your opinion here and advice to get a bit relief please.

1-Age.....25
    2-Qualification Bachelor in Electrical but major in Telecommunication --assessed by PAR Level:7.....50
    3-Telecom field is the subdomain of ICT
    4- I have 14 years of experience in Telecommunication filed with two major Telecom operators
    5-My Telecommunication Engineer profession is in ANZCO and My Qualification & experience are in Long Term Shortage Skill List (LTSSL), absolute skill shortage and Canterbury Skill Shortage List. and also it is fall in future growth area .

So as per my assessment @ myself in view of above creteria i allocated Total 130 points for myself on the base of which i have been selected from EOI pool but still no communication from NZ Immigration regarding ITA etc.

Hopeing for the Best.

Hi There, and Happy New Year to you as well,

How is it you've gained 14 years of professional experience at age 25? From your application data, that would appear to be an initial question that INZ might wonder about, as well.

Good luck.

I am guessing sts means they have 25 points from their age?

Oh, of course! Never mind my comment, then.

You will soon hear from NZ. In my case on 31-12-12 ,the officer just dropped me mail regarding some confirmation. I replied immidiatly and soon after 20 mins I got my ITA. I sent her ACK mail & came to know she is Out Of Office bow till 3rd Jan 2013.

I think you will get ITA now in coming week because officers might be on New Year vacations. One more thing did you claim points in future growth area too?

ALL THE BEST

I have 145 points with job offer and was also selected in the 12-12-12 draw (London Branch). Not panicking yet even though it is over the 10 working days (allowing for bank hols) as my IQA won't be back until later in January anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks View Post
    You will soon hear from NZ. In my case on 31-12-12 ,the officer just dropped me mail regarding some confirmation. I replied immidiatly and soon after 20 mins I got my ITA. I sent her ACK mail & came to know she is Out Of Office bow till 3rd Jan 2013.

I think you will get ITA now in coming week because officers might be on New Year vacations. One more thing did you claim points in future growth area too?

ALL THE BEST
    Thank you Nicks.
    Yeah i claimed for future growth area points as well because i am Telecom professional and Telecom is the subdomain of ICT and my qualification and experience fall in the same Telecom field and NZ now a days have national plan to rollout broadband network across the country 75% till 2015 or 2012 (need to confirm year).

Lets see how they judge me.

SKS,

Actually i claimed 25 points for my age.

Guys,

I am reading this forum that different branches of NZ immigration across the globe are responsible to handle the applications.
    How come i know that which branch gona handle my application as my EOI is selected from the pool and yet not recieved ITA.
    I am working in Midlle East (KSA).

Thanks

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templ...=Guest&level=1 Looking at the INZ office and fees finder, it seems likely you will be under the London branch of INZ, but try it yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast