Thread: Points for IAQ Qualification - HELP ??

Default Points for IAQ Qualification - HELP ??

We are currently completing our EOI for NZ,but are unsure if my husband will get any points for one of his professional qualifications.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this?

The qualification is called IAQ (Investment Administration Qualification) and he has IAQ 1, 2 and 3. It was awarded by the CISI (Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments) - he works in Investment Banking, so they are financial qualifications.

They are similar to distance learning ones, as he studied for them in his own time, and then just went to an exam centre to sit the actual test - he has all paperwork, certificates etc

Has anyone come across this before, as I cannot see it on any of the qualification lists?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummy_Geo View Post
    We are currently completing our EOI for NZ,but are unsure if my husband will get any points for one of his professional qualifications.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this?

The qualification is called IAQ (Investment Administration Qualification) and he has IAQ 1, 2 and 3. It was awarded by the CISI (Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments) - he works in Investment Banking, so they are financial qualifications.

They are similar to distance learning ones, as he studied for them in his own time, and then just went to an exam centre to sit the actual test - he has all paperwork, certificates etc

Has anyone come across this before, as I cannot see it on any of the qualification lists?

Thanks
    You will need to get the qualification assessed if it isn't on the lists

If your qualification is not on the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment, or the List of Qualifications Recognised as an Exception you will need to get your qualification assessed by the NZQA........ http://glossary.immigration.govt.nz/...sauthority.htm

NZQA website - http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/