Thread: IQA Process

Default IQA Process

Hi All,

During IQA verification process, what kind of verification NZQA will do? Does NZQA send mails to respective Coll/university/supervisors? What if NZQA does not receive any reponse from Coll/university ? How long NZQA wait and what if I opt for fast Track, will NZQA has defined timelines for getting responses from respective areas?

Please confirm.

Hi Nicks,

NZQA will send an email to the registrar of your university and that will happen when you will see the status of third party verification Waiting on your online account. If they will not get any response for like 1 or 2 months, they will ask you to involve in the process to check that why the university is not replying.

Regards,

Thanks Fraz.

So for IQA I have made the below list which I will be sending

1. Original SSC & HSC certificates (Since few are written in my native language so will be translating them to english )
    2. original Bechlor degree transcriipts
    3. Certified copy of curriculum (Does this require to be in a sealed envelop although not asked by IQA?) Please confirm
    4. Letter which says ' Curriculum has been tought in English" , again issued by university
    5. Work Exp (Offer + releaving letters)
    6. An email from previous supervisors stating about my Roles & resposibilities (Email will be sent through their official IDs)
    7. A Cover Letter/CV
    8. A letter mentioning 'I have done XXX degree and my degree is mapped to XXXX on LSST ' so as to get desired outcome.
    (above al will be applicable to my OH)

9. Marriage Certificate (certified copy)
    10. Passport (certified copy)

Please let me know if I am missing something. I think it's better to send as much information as I Can to NZQA.

Since I received my ITA on 31 Dec and would be able to arrange all the documents by next week only. Till that time already 15 days would be gone. Should I opt for Fast track or will go by standard?

Best Regards

Hi Nicks,

You are good to go. Good Luck.

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by afmamoon View Post
    Hi Nicks,

You are good to go. Good Luck.

Regards,
    Thanks Fraz.

I went to my university but they dont have Curriculum with them. Is that optional or mandate doc?

I got the letter which says ' Curriculum has been tought in English" , issued by university. Do I need to send it for IQA too ?

Hi Nicks,

What happened to your IQA, did you applied and what documents you submitted with NZQA for IQA assessment?
    Because i also wnat to submitt application with IQA.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sts View Post
    Hi Nicks,

What happened to your IQA, did you applied and what documents you submitted with NZQA for IQA assessment?
    Because i also wnat to submitt application with IQA.

Thanks
    I am collecting the documents. The above is the list which I am planning to send to NZQA for IQA. Hey sts , did you receive ITZ ?

Yeah I got the ITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks View Post
    Thanks Fraz.

So for IQA I have made the below list which I will be sending

1. Original SSC & HSC certificates (Since few are written in my native language so will be translating them to english )
    2. original Bechlor degree transcriipts
    3. Certified copy of curriculum (Does this require to be in a sealed envelop although not asked by IQA?) Please confirm
    4. Letter which says ' Curriculum has been tought in English" , again issued by university
    5. Work Exp (Offer + releaving letters)
    6. An email from previous supervisors stating about my Roles & resposibilities (Email will be sent through their official IDs)
    7. A Cover Letter/CV
    8. A letter mentioning 'I have done XXX degree and my degree is mapped to XXXX on LSST ' so as to get desired outcome.
    (above al will be applicable to my OH)

9. Marriage Certificate (certified copy)
    10. Passport (certified copy)

Please let me know if I am missing something. I think it's better to send as much information as I Can to NZQA.

Since I received my ITA on 31 Dec and would be able to arrange all the documents by next week only. Till that time already 15 days would be gone. Should I opt for Fast track or will go by standard?

Best Regards

Hi Nicks ,

I dont get you about ur point#8 statement "'I have done XXX degree and my degree is mapped to XXXX on LSST '" on the base of what u said this.

Thanks