I'm looking into who can certify our documents.
For our French origin documents (with their translations) we'll use a notaire (=lawyer) and we're currently researching UK based options for the documents of English origin. We're just thinking that way no-one has a huge pile to do! Plus I'm not sure how comfortable the Notaire would be to certify lots of English documents without taking the time to read what they're certifying!

The Justice of the Peace at the courts local to my parents seems the best bet so far, however from a different place, a UK based lawyer replied that for NZ documents they would also have to be certified at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office at 40 a document !!
I've not come across this before.
Has any one else?