Thread: Northcote Auckland for Rent - v close to CBD

Default Northcote Auckland for Rent - v close to CBD

I have a recommended place at Northcote Auckand for rent at a very, very cheap weekly price of NZ$280 per week. Yes, it is FULLY furnished and very very well maintained. 5 minute drive to Auckland CBD and short walking distance to nearby shops, library and park. It is only available after first week of February. Comes with the package is my car for sales. It is in perfect condition with very affordable price. Mileage is also very very low (as of today is 92k). Reason of selling this car is travelling to overseas for one year. Model is Nissan Sylphy 1.8 auto, year 2000. I am the first hand owner in NZ. I change the motor oil and filters every 5k. I take very good care of the car and it has been so far no single problem at all. Selling cheap now at NZ$5900 including on road costs. This car can only be delivered also at the first week of Feb. Deposit is required for booking of the car.
    Last edited by Dave in NZ; 3rd January 2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Hello ikan
    happy new year
    good to know about the accomodation if possible can you share how many bedrooms it has?
    We are flying by the last week of jan 2013 husband wife n 4yr old daughter , is this place safe enough for children?
    right now we are not thinking about car, is car+ house as a full package ?
    highly appreciate your reply.

Hi Ikan

I have removed your email address as it is against rule 10 http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25216

If you make 2 more posts then people will be able to contact you using the pm system

Yes.....thanks for the info, Caroline and Dave.

The house is a 2 bedroom house, one toilet, one bathroom with kitchen and lounge. TV, microwave, heaters, 2 big beds, desk lamps, wardrobes, vacuum cleaner, cabinets, desks and tables.....etc included. This area is considered the first tier of housing area in NZ. The average income in this area is about NZ$90k per year. It is situated in the very best part of Northcote. This place is very, very safe for kids to walk alone at mid night. No break ins of any sort so far. Very quiet and peaceful. Very very near to a park reserve. Very beautiful trees there.

Yes, the car and the house is a full package. The public transport system in NZ is not as advanced as countries like US, UK and Aust. You will need a car to go around Auckland unless you are a v short term stay and you dont mind wasting time. Your air tickets to NZ has already cost you so much......it make perfect sense of you to get the car. You can use the international license or your overseas license to drive the car for one year. Some driving licenses could also be converted to NZ license immediately.

Thanks for the details I will PM you shortly about this !!

Fridge, Washing Machine, sofa and chairs will be included as well...........etc. I could assist you in other aspects as well if required. Just let me know.

is it still available?

Hi Ikan, is your place still available to rent? I know of a family of 4 moving to Auckland and they need short term accommodation in August. Please PM me if it will be possible. Cheers.