Thread: Payment methods of SMC Resident Visa fee

Default Payment methods of SMC Resident Visa fee

Hey, I am from Karachi-Pakistan.
    I am gonna submit ITA soon along with all required documentation & Fee but a bit confused regarding the payment methods of fees i.e. 1,200 GBP.
    I prefer to use Credit Card for this purpose but find no information where to pay & how to pay this fee.
    Folks from Pakistan, please help!, where & how to pay SMC Visa fee.
    Thanks

Are you talking about paying the Migrant Levy? If so, you don't pay that unless and until you are granted Residence, when INZ have investigated all the evidence you're about to submit with your ITA, and they're about to put the visa in your passport.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Are you talking about paying the Migrant Levy? If so, you don't pay that unless and until you are granted Residence, when INZ have investigated all the evidence you're about to submit with your ITA, and they're about to put the visa in your passport.
    Thanks for reply.

No, I am talking about "SMC- Resident Visa fee" i.e. 1200 GBP. It is the fee which applicant submit to INZ when s/he submit its ITA.

Regards,

along with your ITA letter you will find your application which you filled before, you will find at the last pages a payment sheet (see attached). payment detail.jpg

yes that right you can etiehr give the credit card details or you cna make a bank draft

Got it....

Thanks, a lot for kind explanations.

Dears, any one has the idea that whats the name we have to mention in the Demand Draft for the ITA Payment to London branch, as they have not provided any detail information in the ITA letter and per the bank requirement they need the address to create it