Thread: Folks with london branch with job offer

Default Folks with london branch with job offer

Hi, I just want share experience of other people who have applied in London branch with job offer.I have applied on 26 September with the Job offer i was assigned case office on 24 October.on 30th November CO needed some more paternship evidence documents which were received on 7th adnd then CO emailed me on 19th December that he would no be able to process my application before christmas.it has now been more than 3 months since i applied and 16 days since the christams has past and there is no news from the CO.Please share your experience so i know where i stand right now

Not sure that this helps you but my EOI was selected on 12 December. The published standard for the London Office (for those with job offer) is 10 working days to get back to you re: ITA, although this isn't guaranteed. Yesterday was 14 working days excluding the bank holidays and weekends and I've heard nothing apart from the confirmation of the EOI selection.

So I think when they say Christmas Holidays they use this loosely to describe the period from Christmas eve to the first working Monday in the New Year. Still, poor form to tell you "before Christmas" and then not deliver on that.

yes you are right i guess things are slower now at this time of the year.let us hope we hear from them this comming week

EOI selected 13-06-12
    ITA RECEIVED: 19-06-12
    IQA received: 11-07-12
    Medicals: 23-07-12
    ITA submitted: 26-09-12 (with Job Offer) (London Branch)
    CO Assigned: 24-10-12
    Co needed more documents: 30-11-12
    Documents received in INZ london: 7-12-12
    Now Waiting:

Hi Engineer,

How you manage to get job offer? Please share, if possible.

All the best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee View Post
    Not sure that this helps you but my EOI was selected on 12 December. The published standard for the London Office (for those with job offer) is 10 working days to get back to you re: ITA, although this isn't guaranteed. Yesterday was 14 working days excluding the bank holidays and weekends and I've heard nothing apart from the confirmation of the EOI selection.

So I think when they say Christmas Holidays they use this loosely to describe the period from Christmas eve to the first working Monday in the New Year. Still, poor form to tell you "before Christmas" and then not deliver on that.
    And today is the first working Monday - and my ITA has arrived - yay! Just wish NZQA would get a wiggle on now
    Last edited by RedVee; 7th January 2013 at 11:32 PM.