Thread: EOI Selected----Application for Visit Visa----- To Visit NZ & Hunt Job

Default EOI Selected----Application for Visit Visa----- To Visit NZ & Hunt Job

Hi Guys,
    I applied for EOI and my EOI is selected but yet not received ITA. At this time frame I want to apply for NZ visit visa and planning to visit NZ to find the Job in the field of Telecom. I tried to find the job offer through online and I see a lot of jobs which are relevant to my experience but unfortunately no luck till now. So I am thinking of to apply for NZ visit visa.
    What you think if NZ immigration in process at any stage started from EOI till ITA etc and someone apply for NZ visit visa it should not conflict with immigration process?
    Any recruitment agencies / direct Telecom companies someone knows here which entertain NZ visitors for interview etc?
    What is possibility to get job offer in Telecom field while u r on NZ visit for 2 to 3 weeks?
    Appreciate your kind respond.

Thanks.

Hi sts

My family and I applied for visitor visas in early Dec 2013.
    We were in the midst of gathering all the necessary documents to submit our ITA then.
    Our visitor visas were approved in no time.
    It didn't seem to affect our SMC resident visa application.

Now when OH logs in to INZ website, he can see his visitor's visa status as "Approved" and his resident visa status as "Pending".

Thank you very much for your reply.
    Are you planning to hunt job ovet there on visit visa?
    Best of luck.