Thread: Confused on 6 months ???

Question Confused on 6 months ???

Hi All,

Strange post and feel very stupid for asking (apologies in advance from myself). Well I understand that we have to send our migration levy and passport within six months to get the blue stickers, however what is six months? Is six months say for myself I got AIP on 24/12/12 will six months be up on 24/06/13 or do INZ work it out in some other month format ? Again I do apologize in advance and thank you for your time.

Many Regards and Happy New Year.

I think your assumption is right. But don't forget to allow some leeway for delays in the post.

Thank you JandM I don't feel so stupid now :-)

A stupid question would be one that didn't get asked, and caught the person out!

By the way, isn't the date by which you have to respond given in your paperwork? - just a guess, as I've never seen this stuff.

My email that was dated 3rd jan says please send your passport by 3rd July. Although i believe it was actually approved before christmas as that is when the "status" changed.

Thanks all yeah I have checked my AIP email but does not state a date to return by. Well I will just ring them, oh and Flutterby congrats.