Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please advise

I am all set to apply for PAR. As mentioned in my first post I have following qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Medium of Instructions English), Bachelor of Law (Medium of Instructions, English) and Masters of Arts (Medium of Instructions Not English).

DO I need to get PAR for all of the above stated qualifications of mine or PAR for one qualification is enough. All these qualifications are Level 8 for the purpose of calculating points. I further clarify here that none of these qualifications is directly related to my nominated occupation, for the purpose of satisfying ANZSCO criteria I am using my relevant experience.

Another question is about the Job Offer from Employer. Do we need to show that the employer advertised for a position and I applied for it and went through the recruitment process and got selected? or it doesn't matter as long as I have Job Offer from the Employer.

I am applying in the Skilled Migrant Category.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jasvir Grewal

Quote Originally Posted by jasvirgrewal8 View Post
    I am all set to apply for PAR. As mentioned in my first post I have following qualifications: Bachelor of Science (Medium of Instructions English), Bachelor of Law (Medium of Instructions, English) and Masters of Arts (Medium of Instructions Not English).

DO I need to get PAR for all of the above stated qualifications of mine or PAR for one qualification is enough. All these qualifications are Level 8 for the purpose of calculating points. I further clarify here that none of these qualifications is directly related to my nominated occupation, for the purpose of satisfying ANZSCO criteria I am using my relevant experience.

Another question is about the Job Offer from Employer. Do we need to show that the employer advertised for a position and I applied for it and went through the recruitment process and got selected? or it doesn't matter as long as I have Job Offer from the Employer.

I am applying in the Skilled Migrant Category.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jasvir Grewal
    Hi Jasvir -
    My thought is go for Qualification Assessment which suits you the most have can provide you good points. I don't think you need to go for multiple PAR.
    Another suggestion is - Why don't you directly go for IQA - since PAR is not considered when you submitt your ITA - this will help save cost.

Coming to last question - its good to keep all relavant information about the job offer you have - I think its the job offer which matters the most.

Quote Originally Posted by hemanshumistry View Post
    Hi Jasvir -

Another suggestion is - Why don't you directly go for IQA - since PAR is not considered when you submitt your ITA - this will help save cost.
    Dear Hemanshumistry,

Thanks a lot for your valuable input. So you mean I can apply for EOI (Expression of interest) without having gone for PAR and if invited to apply (ITA) then can apply for IQA and submit the IQA result to the case officer. If I can do so, surely will save cost. Thank you for suggestion.

Regards,

Dear Hemanshumistry,

Thanks a lot for your valuable input. So you mean I can apply for EOI (Expression of interest) without having gone for PAR and if invited to apply (ITA) then can apply for IQA and submit the IQA result to the case officer. If I can do so, surely will save cost. Thank you for suggestion.

Regards,
    I suggest you go for IQA first - once the result comes, can submitt your EOI - this will help you to know, the exact points you will earn before you submitt your EOI rather than living in assumptions.

I have asked this question before as well, Sorry but I am asking again Because I am so stuck on this point. I have experience of at least 6 years as a Nationalized Bank Manager (Financial Institute Branch Manager). I have an employer in New Zealand who has 6 liquor stores. He is ready to employ me as a manager for one of his stores. I don't have any relevant qualification related to Manager thus in order to satisfy ANZSCO criteria to prove the job offer in 'SKILLED EMPLOYMENT' I am using my relevant work experience.

My question is that in which occupation from the list of occupations in Appendix 6 should the employer offer me a job. In other words what should be the position title of the Job offer to me, in the light of the fact that my past experience is as a financial institution Branch Manager and the job offer is going to be in a retail or wholesale liquor store (as the employer have both retail and wholesale liquor stores) and to satisfy the Visa criteria I will have to prove that my past experience is relevant to the position I have been offered a Job in.
    I have narrowed down to the following occupations from Appendix 6 according to my understanding:

131112 SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

149212 CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER

142111 RETAIL MANAGER (GENERAL)

149999 Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec.

Kind Regards,
    Jasvir

I have asked this question before as well, Sorry but I am asking again Because I am so stuck on this point. I have experience of at least 6 years as a Nationalized Bank Manager (Financial Institute Branch Manager). I have an employer in New Zealand who has 6 liquor stores. He is ready to employ me as a manager for one of his stores. I don't have any relevant qualification related to Manager thus in order to satisfy ANZSCO criteria to prove the job offer in 'SKILLED EMPLOYMENT' I am using my relevant work experience.

My question is that in which occupation from the list of occupations in Appendix 6 should the employer offer me a job. In other words what should be the position title of the Job offer to me, in the light of the fact that my past experience is as a financial institution Branch Manager and the job offer is going to be in a retail or wholesale liquor store (as the employer have both retail and wholesale liquor stores) and to satisfy the Visa criteria I will have to prove that my past experience is relevant to the position I have been offered a Job in.
    I have narrowed down to the following occupations from Appendix 6 according to my understanding:

131112 SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER

149212 CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER

142111 RETAIL MANAGER (GENERAL)

149999 Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec.

Kind Regards,
    Jasvir
    The 3 occupation which you have shortlisted are not in the Long term shortage list, as far as I remember- hence there is no information on the education mapping to these profession mentioned on the website. With this in mind, I do not know which one to pick at this moment (to my retail manager goes with your job offer - but have to see how does it ties up with ur education), may be someone more experience will help with detailed thoughts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12