Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Approved in principle

Default Approved in principle

Hi everyone,
    ENZ forum has a great value as it helped me a lot throughout my application process
    I just want to share a ‘good news’. My online (NZ resident visa application) status changed from ‘pending’ to ‘APPROVED’ . I also received an email from INZ London branch stating – AIP.

Dear fellows I am from Pakistan (residing in Pakistan) and as far I know, it is difficult to send original passports abroad from Pakistan for blue stickers. I would be grateful if anyone could guide me about traveling to Bangkok or Dubai to get blue stickers. I mean what documents and travel arrangements are required to travel to these places from Pakistan??

EOI Selected : Nov 2011 with 150 points w/o Job Offer
    ITA Submitted : Jan 2012
    Interview: Dec 2012
    Approved in Principle: 16 Jan 2013

Congrats.

Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone

Congrats!!

Congrats Haris for your great efforts and all the best for the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by Haris View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I just want to share a ‘good news’. My online (NZ resident visa application) status changed from ‘pending’ to ‘APPROVED’ . I also received an email from INZ London branch stating – AIP.

Congrats...!!

Can you please provide some inputs about you visa interview...like if it was telephonic or inperson... What kind of questions were asked....

Hi Haris,

Congratulations.

You can go to any good travel agent in Pakistan and he can arrange the Dubai Visit Visa for you. I think it will cost around 12K per person.

Regards,

Thanks Vishy,
    It was a telephonic interview and took approx. 45 mins.
    Most of the questions CO asked were the same as present in this forum. Prepared all question - and answers should be supported by facts.
    What I could assumed from my interview experience is that the COs generally want to assess the suitability of the applicant vs job market in NZ. How suitable and prepared one is for job demands in NZ.
    In this context, a vast internet surfing is required to list down names of relevant employers and the positions/vacancies occasionally appearing. Here I would suggest one should start applying for appropriate positions and maintain record - mention it to the CO during interview.
    In order to increase your job prospects in NZ, list down other major organizations (plus vacancies) where you might find job (based on your qualification and experience) other than you main industry– this is CO’s major concern.
    Best of Luck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast