Thread: Query regarding HR contact details Urgent

Default Query regarding HR contact details Urgent

Dear JandM and all,

My case officer has been assigned. She wants contact details of HR representative of my previous company I worked on in UK. I spoken to accenture UK and they are not willing to disclose their HR details to any third party. They are providing general HR email address and phone number. Experience letter provided by accenture contains only HR phone number. Immigration new zealand can call this phone number and will be transferred to relevant department.

Is it ok to tell my case officer that I am not able to provide HR details as they are not willing to disclose?

I had spoken to an HR representative when I got my accenture experience letter. I still got her details with me. I tried to contact her today but she has been away till 24 January. Can I provide her details to case officer although I have not got any permission from this Accenture HR.

Regards

I think, give the case officer the general email and phone number provided by Accenture for their HR department. As long as the CO will be put through (which you have been told will happen), she will be able to get the information she needs.

(You need the HR representative to be positive and helpful in their responses to INZ. If you give the individual contact of the one you spoke to, without her agreement, she could feel annoyed and be less co-operative.)

Yes, I agree with JandM's suggestion. You don't want to get into providing someone personal number. It's always good to get INZ go through official phone number and email.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    I think, give the case officer the general email and phone number provided by Accenture for their HR department. As long as the CO will be put through (which you have been told will happen), she will be able to get the information she needs.

(You need the HR representative to be positive and helpful in their responses to INZ. If you give the individual contact of the one you spoke to, without her agreement, she could feel annoyed and be less co-operative.)
    Dear JandM,
    Thanks for your help. My Case officer said that initial assessment is done. what is the meaning of initial assessment? does that mean most of the verification i.e health, charater, education been done?

Also, interview has been scheduled next month, which means we are at final stage of application.

Regards

May be ur verification have completed. However I also got CO in previous week and and She also ask me the same HR contact address as well as Spouse IELTS, But no interview schedule.

Initial assessment doesn't have any special formal meaning. Taking the words at face value, I would imagine that the CO is saying she has looked through your file and made sure that the pieces of evidence she will need are actually present. Verification would come next, so I guess that that is in progress now, and presumably proceeding all right so far, or she would not have scheduled the interview. But the interview doesn't HAVE to be the absolutely last procedure, in cases where a CO is still waiting for some information, e.g. from a past employer, or your university.

as JanM mentioned, the verification doesn't have any particular order. It can be done any stages even after face to face interview. also it can be done in the form of phone call to ur present/ previous employer, through e-mail verification and even physical address verification.