Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Police Certificate is not Available from Any 1 out of 3 countries I stayed in last Ten Years

Default If Police Certificate is not Available from Any 1 out of 3 countries I stayed in last Ten Years

Hello Everyone,

My case:
    IQA Done.
    EOI 140 Pts. Approved
    ITA. Issued on 28th Dec 2012

In last Ten Years, I lived in 3 countries more than 12 months.

i.e:
    1) Pakistan... Police Certificate Issued
    2) Malaysia... Police Certificated Issued but expired and already request in process for renewal.
    3) UAE... Unable to apply due to the reason that I cannot able to provide UAE authorities my finger prints because:

Currently, I am working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (from last 7 months). As I am working here on Work Visit Visa (No Residency Permit), so Saudi authorities are not providing me Finger Prints card for this purpose.
    And I also tried to get it from my home country Pakistan but authorities there need my physical presence to issue Finger Prints card and due to my work agreement I can't leave country in next 3/4 months.

Now, I am afraid how to get UAE Police Certificate (which is a process of 30/60 days, if you submit all documets). So, bottom line I cannot fulfill UAE Police Certificate requirment.

Please advice me...how to step forward without having Police certificate from 1 out of 3 places.

Thanks

Nazir

I have similar case but to get saudi police cert. I recommend that you document every step (mails or letter or even call trials) and contact INZ for thier recommendation .Follow them but keep every thing documented as you may ask for waiver if failed at the end.

Nazir,

The best way if this happens, is to document each and every effort that you put in with the concerned authorities for this event.
    If you have communication emails etc, with the authorities , use them to send it over to INZ folks and inform them about the problem.

I am sure they will understand based on provided proof's and will suggest you an actionable on this.
    In my case, i had some delay with getting Police clearance for my partner from a foreign country. We had email communications & reference number detailing the process in progress.

This helped us and INZ was fine with those communication for then. Fortunately, the clearance came in well within time.

Hope this helps!

Dear Kahled / Junior Member,

Thanks alot for sharing your experiences, to ease my mind.

Well I am keeping communication records (i.e cals, emails & case numbers) with UAE authorities. But here Saudi authorities are not comparative in nature, firstly they cant bother to Listen anyone's problem & secondly no way that they can provide anything in written.

so, its really diffcult for me to provide Saudi authorities response to INZ...the only thing I have is my Visa page which shows I am bounded here for travelling out from KSA.

Although, I already wrote for advise to CSO INZ. lets c what they reply to me.........

Well, on the other hand i found below procedure at INZ website for those:

If police certificates are unavailable
    If you cannot get a police certificate, provide detailed information of your attempts to get one. If we are satisfied that police certificates are not available or it would be unduly difficult for you to get them (for example where the authorities of any such country will not generally provide such certificates), we may instead ask you to make and provide a separate statutory declaration in both English and your own language.

If a statutory declaration is required, it must detail your attempts to obtain a police certificate and state whether or not you, or any accompanying family members, have been found guilty or convicted of, or charged with offences against the law in that country. The statutory declaration should also be corroborated by other information attesting to your character.
    -----------------

I anybody share the details about "statutory declaration"......I will be thankful.

Regards,

Nazir

Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    I have similar case but to get saudi police cert. I recommend that you document every step (mails or letter or even call trials) and contact INZ for thier recommendation .Follow them but keep every thing documented as you may ask for waiver if failed at the end.
    Hi khaled,

I am in a similar situation & wish to utilize your experience for Police Certificate in SA.

Kindly assist me with the working you have done so far for getting it.

Also, regarding medical which hospital you went to get it done, since i find the cost here around 1000 SAR/person which is very high.

Thanks in Advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrub Tub View Post
    Hi khaled,

I am in a similar situation & wish to utilize your experience for Police Certificate in SA.

Also, regarding medical which hospital you went to get it done, since i find the cost here around 1000 SAR/person which is very high.

Thanks in Advance.
    If you are in KSA and wish to get the PCC done - its not difficult, check the steps here -
    http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ight=Saudi+PCC

Yes the medical is expensive and will cost that much minimum since its not covered under insurance in Saudi.

Quote Originally Posted by hemanshumistry View Post
    If you are in KSA and wish to get the PCC done - its not difficult, check the steps here -
    http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ight=Saudi+PCC

Yes the medical is expensive and will cost that much minimum since its not covered under insurance in Saudi.
    Thanks for your quick reply; the information is really helpful.

Please if anyone can highlight if Pakistan Embassy in SA requires any document for processing of PCC ...it will be appreciated... & will save time.

Or

@Shrub Tub: No they dont ask for any letter, just go inside the embassy and try to see cultural attache. He will do that. Its quite common for them and they do have the speciment with them. Once you get that letter from Pakistani consulate then you need to get the mofa's attestation and submit that document along with your finger prints to the Police station in Deira/ Batha. After two days you will get your PCC certificate. Its so simple and straight forward.

Thanks for your quick reply; the information is really helpful.

Please if anyone can highlight if Pakistan Embassy in SA requires any document for processing of PCC ...it will be appreciated... & will save time.

Or

Hi khaled,

Thanks in Advance.
    As shown above the procedure to obtain PCC if you still living in SA, my case is different as I left SA since 2008, I am still finding difficulties to get it from Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    As shown above the procedure to obtain PCC if you still living in SA, my case is different as I left SA since 2008, I am still finding difficulties to get it from Egypt.
    I agree - and I have clearly written on my post to get one when you are here in KSA- Getting it from outside is such a waste- ensure you have all the communication to the Saudi Embassy around getting PCC when you are outside, I think INZ considers the effort if you are not able to obtain one. All the best.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast