Thread: Docs sent to IQA (Fast Track)

Default Docs sent to IQA (Fast Track)

Dear All,

So finally sent my docs to IQA. Current status is showing 'Evaluation'. Does this mean they will now start contacting my university? what does 'Quality checking ' process mean?

I hope to get the desired result but worried about how soon I can get IQA Report ? Any one experienced with fast track option ?

Which documents did you sent them because i am gona send them tomorrow on fast track.
    Regards

Well, can't believe NZQA is too fast .... jus checked the status and it's on last step. hope to get the result soon .. BTW , in PAR we got the result by email what will happen in case of IQA ? Do they share result with both soft & hard copy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicks View Post
    Well, can't believe NZQA is too fast .... jus checked the status and it's on last step. hope to get the result soon .. BTW , in PAR we got the result by email what will happen in case of IQA ? Do they share result with both soft & hard copy?
    They will only share the results in hardcopy only. Once they have completed everything, you will receive an email from your assessor, they will give you the DHL tracking number so you can track the documents that they will be sending. That's what happened in my case. Goodluck!

Hi Nicks
    That is fast going what qualifications did u have assessed, we have got a masters on fast track with them at the moment
    good luck
    MandM

OMG!!!! It's closed frm dere end & shared d courier track num ... waiting 4 d report nw...such a quick response frm nzqa was nt expected , under impression of abt 1 mnth time period... nw needs to word on ITA once receive d IQA..

Hi All , I got my NZQA result yesterday... Received all the documents. Received 'Bachelor in Information Technology' so think I can claim extra points also ??