Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Transferring money from India to New Zealand

Whatever you do, don't receive your money with ASB - they are EVIL. They'll take an additional 5% off.

Quote Originally Posted by globetrecker View Post
    Whatever you do, don't receive your money with ASB - they are EVIL. They'll take an additional 5% off.
    I guess this will happen will all banks in Nz.
    Advantage of having account of Indian Bank, first and foremost they are Govt. banks, the charges of transfer from India and receiving in Nz is comparatively less. They transact in NZ$ rather than US $.
    They claim, to send the money from Nz to IN within the same day, to the account in the same bank, assume it will apply when we transfer from IN to Nz as well.

One can use this bank to send and receive amount from India/ NZ and for salary transfer can use local banks like ASB, Westpac, Bnz, etc.

In coming year , i am also planningto sell my property in India and buy in NZ.

What are the charges of thomas cook or BNz to transfer the money from India to NZ? How much time it will take ?

Default money transfer

Quote Originally Posted by shawankit View Post
    I have sent you a private message ..see your inbox in notification section.
    I am also looking to sell of my property in india and transfer money here. Any ideas?

I am also looking for money transfer any idea

I am also looking to sell property in India and bring money here as soon, but I would like to check, do we need to pay tax in India if we are selling property there and bringing the money here?, I heard from my friend saying that, no need to pay tax if you are buying a property again in India, but if you take that money to other country, we need to pay tax ? any idea ?

Reposted the same again...so deleting this ....................

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234