Thread: International Fees for 1 semester?

Default International Fees for 1 semester?

Hi Guys

This is something I want to clarify. Someone told me that you don't actually have to pay the full fees up front and you can decide to pay per semester. Is this true?

I was told that you would have to reapply every semester though haha.

Please and thank you.

Yes indeed, you can pay the schoolfees for a year, for half a year or for a term but then a new offer of place from the school is needed in order to start a new application.

In my experience as a secondary school teacher, people only do this when their residency is about to come trough as the schoolfees are non-refundable and there are cases in which a whole year was paid for and residency came through a few weeks later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kath View Post
    Yes indeed, you can pay the schoolfees for a year, for half a year or for a term but then a new offer of place from the school is needed in order to start a new application.

In my experience as a secondary school teacher, people only do this when their residency is about to come trough as the schoolfees are non-refundable and there are cases in which a whole year was paid for and residency came through a few weeks later.
    Well I have lost faith that my parent will be able to make it happen so I am looking at other options, do any of you think they will let me apply for a nursing degree for 6 months at a time. Well even for the first year at least. I mean I am already in NZ, and I have been here for aaaages.