Thread: Urgent: How to get a prepaid self addressed envelope?

Default Urgent: How to get a prepaid self addressed envelope?

I'm from India, and need to send a self addressed prepaid envelope to Beijing, China.

Can someone suggest me any possible courier service providers for the same. I've tried UPS, FedEx, DHL and many others but they say they don't provide any such facility where I can pay for a shipment from China to Inida.. Really clueless. Please advice.

Thanks

Hello, some one should have solved this problem before and may reply with accurate instructions.

I have found the following instruction in another forum .. not sure if it actually does work

Steps if you choose Vendor (UPS) for Prepaid Shipping label..

1. Create a UPS Account (if you dont have one).
    2. Under 'My UPS Profile' you can setup payement to one of your Credit cards.
    3. Choose options - Shipping > Create Return > .. fill up all information .
    (Section 4. Label Delivery Method - Select ' PRINT AND MAIL RETURN LABEL'from the various options.)
    NOTE : the Company Name for your return Package is China Address and the Return Address is your Residence to get the pkg back.)
    4. At the completion of the record, you have the option to PRINT the Shipping Return label, and Mailed with your Documents to China.

As the payment is directly to your UPS account, an no credit card information is on the Shipping label - this method is safe/acceptable.

Thanks shawankit,
    Will try this and update this thread!!

Regards,
    Agaba