Thread: LTBV processing times

Question LTBV processing times

Hello,
    Can all of you who went the LTBV route post how long it took you for approval after submitting. On one part of the Wellington business migration branch it says that 67%took less than 90 days but then another spot says expect it to take 5-6 months on average. How long it takes truly will affect our strategy. I called them and they said at least 6 months if not 9 months. Really not sure what to expect.
    Mic

Hi Mic
    I know that you already know this, but I will put it on again for the sake of other forumites.

Our application was received by Immigration on 22nd October 2007, well that's when they took the fee. Email from them saying LTBV had been granted was received on 5th November 2007, so that's two weeks later, even though we had been told 6 months too.
    Rob

I just did a search for "new zealand immigration forums" and found a british expat forum. A similar post to mine here was found; looks like it's gonna be a while: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=ltbv

BTW, that forum has a lot of god information in it. Check it out!
    Cheers,
    Mic

My LTBV was approved in 2011 for 4.5 months. Some friends said me that today approving LTBV takes a longer time.
    Leo.

Thanks Leo

Hi
    Our LTBV took 3 months and we used an Agent if that helps