Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: International Qualification Assessment please help

Default International Qualification Assessment please help

I have just paid 450€ for my qualification assessment, and now I am confused. Quote:

Before your IQA application is ready to be processed by NZQA, you need to do the following:
     Record your user name and password somewhere safe, so you can log back in at a later stage to check the status of your application
     Record your QRS Applicant ID somewhere safe in case you need to make a telephone enquiry
     Complete the online form and submit payment details
     Print and sign the Cover Sheet. You need to get your agent to sign it too if they are helping you with this application.
     Include a courier bag big enough to hold all original documents if you chose not to pay for a return of documents fee
     Include all original documents (officially translated to English) relating to your IQA assessment
    Once you have completed this checklist, you are ready to send your Cover Sheet and documents in support of your IQA application to the following address:

They expect to enclose my original documents? Is local government body verification not enough?? I would like to send copies certified from local body organs, will they reject to assess my qualifications?

I am really confused.

With both NZQA and INZ, in some cases they definitely REQUIRE the originals.

Hi,

You need to send originals together with translation if required. My Qualification was assessed on original documents. I'll suggest you to send originals as well and notify to NZQA.

You really have to send all originals and their certified translations to NZQA.

I was also very reluctant to do so but there is no other way and in the end they send all papers back to you.

They do this on a daily basis and they know they are dealing with important paperwork. You can rest assured they'll take good care of your originals.

Christ, I have not encircle where there was written:

Return of Documents/Courier fee (NZ$41) - for return of your original documents

Any idea?? How can I pay additional 41$?

One more question, in what time is recommendable to sent my qualifications after I have applied for assessment??

Please help.

Thank you in advance!1

How did you pay the original fee? Can you not use the same information?

You should send them as soon as possible - NZQA can't proceed without them. Once you have acknowledgement of the application being received (and perhaps, you see that the money has been taken), get them on their way.

Hi,
    Call them up- as I see it recently, people (in NZQA) are pretty busy, even to give you an email acknowledgement, it's bit worrisome at times.

How did you pay the original fee? Can you not use the same information?

You should send them as soon as possible - NZQA can't proceed without them. Once you have acknowledgement of the application being received (and perhaps, you see that the money has been taken), get them on their way.

I paid original fee through visa at the end of the process. I will send all my documents in Monday. Thank you

One more question what is the difference between sending my documents by post or by courier? There are two addresses stated in the Cover Sheet for QRS IQA Application...

I thank you for all your answers in advance.

By post, could be your local post, and this could take sometime before it arrives to the destination. Couriers are private entities such as Fedex, DHL, etc and sending documents may take about three days depending on location.

Hope this helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast