Thread: PCC for co-applicant

Default PCC for co-applicant

Need to confirm whether PCC for co-applicant also mandate ? Please cofirm..

Yes

Yes. It is. Please ensure that you get the PCC from the Passport Offfice and not from the city Police Commissioner's Office as RPO issues the PCC for the whole period while the city police commissioner's office issues only for a specific period (when the applicant was living in the locality that comes under their jurisdiction). I submitted the PCC from the commissioner's office during my ITA in 2012 and now the CO has asked me to submit a PCC for the entire life. I have got the PCC yesterday - now the process is lot simplified in RPO.

PCC is needed for any member on the application who is more than 16 yrs old and have lived in any country for more than 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by sramn View Post
    I have got the PCC yesterday - now the process is lot simplified in RPO.
    Hi Guys,

Could someone please tell me what is the process for it? At the moment I am working in some other state and my passport was issued in my native state (both in India).

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by s.sharma View Post
    Hi Guys,

Could someone please tell me what is the process for it? At the moment I am working in some other state and my passport was issued in my native state (both in India).

Thanks in advance
    PCC applications are accepted at Passport office. Check the Regional Passport Office (RPO) for details. Usually they ask for two address proofs, with some evidence that one is living at address for at least 12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by s.sharma View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance
    Process for PCC is fairly easy and depending when your passport was made it could as quick as 1-2-3 .
    I got my PCC in 20 minutes because my passport was renewed just 2 weeks ago and they used passport
    verification for PCC.

To apply for PCC just submit application online at "passportindia.gov.in" and save the application without
    paying any fee or scheduling the appointment, Print that unpaid application and visit any nearest PSK between
    9 to 11 and get it done straight away.

you don't need anything except passport and address proof.

Thanks for the prompt replies guys! I've filled the form and taken print out of that. Will visit PSK tomorrow and would let know the outcome.

R.

Seems I got an issue with address proof of my wife.
    I am the principle applicant and we're living together at current address for more than 2 years. All post paid bills comes on my name.
    The only option they have suggested is to transfer my nationalise bank account to my current address and put her name as joint holder of bank account.

Any work around you guys are aware of? Shouldn't there be a direct way of declaring on basis of marriage certificate only?

Cheers!