Thread: Do they inypect your employer regarding your working experiences?

Default Do they inypect your employer regarding your working experiences?

Does anybody know, do they check your employer regarding your working experiences?

Thank you in advance for all your answers

INZ verify all the evidence you send in, including proof of the work experience you claimed.

Hi Mike1987!

I am not sure whom you refer to as "they" but I can tell you that I am in the middle of applying for a 2 year wok visa based on a job offer I have. The job offer is requesting a minimum of one year work experience and therefor I have to prove to immigration that I have that.
    You may want to ask your existing employer to write a letter containing the length of employment and job description.

Hope it helps

Hanna

Just to let you know, that my prospective employer contacted my referrees and quizzed them for an hour

It is not a problem if they contact my employer, the problem occur that I gained my working experiences only as a student, though I have worked full time. By they I had in mind immigration offices...

Just to let you know, that my prospective employer contacted my referrers and quizzed them for an hour
    Heh that was from your employer, I am more concerned about immigration office since I will try to get temporary working visa.

However I do know that Australian immigration offices contact your employer, require state confirmation that you had really been employed by stated employer....

Hi,

I've been working in a company continuously for the past 8+ years abroad. And, I have 1+ years in my previous company in my home country and that is already closed now. In this case, how can I input the contact person in EOI?

Even though this question is not directly related to topic, somewhat connect I believe.

Thanks in advance.

You can tell INZ details for your former employer in person, even if his business is now closed, if you are still in contact with him. Otherwise, you need to find a line manager or colleague who worked with you and is familiar with what your work was, and get this person to give the necessary information.

Thank you for the information.