Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: House pictures

Hi Nicquie

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the kind words. The housing market in the UK is really depressing, by the time our sale was signed, sealed and delivered I felt like I'd done 9 rounds with Mike Tyson. Try not to worry, your turn will come. My best bit of advice is try to make the most of your last few weeks/months in the UK. Our final weeks at home were spent stressing out on house completions and all the associated c**p. Then we were on the plane and away. It may sound stupid but I don't feel I had closure on my life back in the UK ....... I didn't have a chance to 'chill out' and say all my goodbyes, in the end it was right down to the knuckle. For me it certainly wasn't ideal.

Keep the faith - you'll make it in the end.

Diny

Nice pics Diny, and a bath too!

Sophie is desperate for a soak, all we can remember is motel and rental showers. Lucky people.

Thumbs up

Can u find me something like that in Levin!!

Actually Stu prefers new builds on an estate (so Trin has some friends to play with) - I like rural and views (although Stu would like the excuse to buy a shotgun)!

See you in Levin soon I hope!!! (shopping at New World!) We have an offer on our house - but they havent sold theirs (so no offer at all really!)

I LIVE all the rimu! (and the corrugated fences!! made me feel really homesick!)

GORG !!!

Congrats Diny. It's a dream house and I hope you will all be very happy there for years to come. If I lived in a house like that I think I'd never want to leave it - it's still my goal. Best wishes.

Diny & Mark

What a wonderful home! Just how I picture ours to be when we FINALLY make it to NZ. Really pleased for you that things are falling into place. Surrounded by your own things, that have been boxed up for months and months, sitting on your own sofa in front of the fire - you lucky things, you've done it, you're living the dream!! Hope to be sharing a drink or two with you before the year's out.

Hugs to you all (PS - did you get my PM reply?? Still struggeling with the new forum format)

Babette

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234