Thread: ITA with INZ, New Delhi - Interview scheduled

Default ITA with INZ, New Delhi - Interview scheduled

Hi,

Exactly after an year I submitted my ITA with INZ, New Delhi, I receive an email from CO on 13 January asking for additional details such as my current employment status, HR references from previous organization, additional medical tests (Fasting blood glucose and Lipid profile) for spouse and PCC for both of us. The PCC that I submitted along with my ITA was from the city police commissioner office where it was dated (some thing like "no adverse remakrs since XX/XX/XXXX"). They want the PCC to be a non time bound one (since birth, I suppose). All the documents except my spouse's PCC is submitted to the CO. The CO has scheduled an interview (telephonic) on 14 Feb 2013 as I (primary applicant) do not have a job under SMC.

Would a decision (Approved/WTA/Reject) be made after this discussed or would we be required to appear in person for another interview before the above decision can be made? Although we are confident of clearing the interview with at least a WTA, we are a bit anxious about the nature of this interview (if there will be one more post this in person). Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Hi Sram, dont worry too much. if you search the previous posts on this site, u will find a list of questions that the new delhi branch asks for SMC interviews. basically, they are trying to ascertain if you and your spouse -

have good job prospects in NZ
    are well prepared for your new life in NZ
    have any support system in NZ (family, friends etc)

all the best and let us know how it goes.

Usually, there is only ONE interview per application under SMC. It would be normal for them to make a decision after this, once they also have the extra pieces of paperwork they have asked for. (But bear in mind, INZ have the right to interview any applicant for any kind of visa if they feel they have need to.)

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398 (Interview questions.)
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/43652.htm (Official details of what CO is checking for at interview.)

Thanks JandM for the details.

Please find some information in the below link:

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....ight=interview

Hi Sramn,

Hope your interview with the CO has completed?

What all they asked ?