Thread: Housing in Auckland.

Default Housing in Auckland.

Hi everyone,
    I'll be undertaking a 36 weeks course in Aeronautical Engineering at ANZ Aviation Institute in March. So I need to find a place to stay. Preferably a three bedroom but can be two also as I've two other friends along with me. Can anyone please post some details on how to go about it or any related info?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by sondekitsh; 6th February 2013 at 03:33 AM.

Check out trademe as your first source of information. Follow it up with enquiries on the rentals with the owners and the ads. You can also try rental agents but they are usually too busy to reply. If you are unsuccessful you may need some temporary accommodations when you first arrive (such as a motel, apartment etc while you look for a more permanent place to stay).

I understand that the aviation school is near the airport but I would not recommend you pick the suburbs around it for a rental. I would suggest suburbs in the city like Hillsborough, Sandringham etc which are not too far away due to the new highway connecting it, but a better suburb overall.

trademe.co.nz
    Realestate.co.nz

You will need to be physical here to rent. Be ware do not pay any one while you are overseas.

Temporary stay while you are looking for rent.
    Try airbnb.com
    Or search waldorf apartment nz for 3 month executive rental.

Thank you both. I'm getting an idea now