Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Immigration Health Certificate status change to expired?

Default My Immigration Health Certificate status change to expired?

I just find that my online Immigration Health Certificate status change into "expired". When I submit my ITA, my NZ Immigration Health Certificate was still valid (within 3 years) but now it is over 3 years. So do I need a new health certificate if I have been in New Zealand for almost last 3 years? Many thanks

Do you mean your online status on the INZ website?

Even my status changed to "Expired" after the interview with the CO. Actually this entry(Full Medical) was made only after the interview. But this did not have any impact at least in my case. Did you have this entry earlier and did it say the Status was Active?

Yes, the status on the INZ website for full medical.

I am still waiting for the interview. In my case I saw this entry (full medical) after submitting my ITA and it shown "active". Now it changes to "expired". I used my old full medical (I got it from previous NZ visa application which was still within 3 years validity at the time I submitted). Just wondering when you submit your medical certificate?

Does any one experience the same situation? Do I need to have a new medical certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by NZI View Post
    Does any one experience the same situation? Do I need to have a new medical certificate?
    Can you try mailing your CO? I feel its better to check with them.

I feel sure your CO will let you know if you need to do anything about this. The normal situation for evidence of any kind is that it needs to be valid at the time the application is lodged, and then the time that passes after that while the case is with INZ doesn't count. And yes, before you start planning another medical, check with the CO if it's actually necessary.

What exactly is Health Certificate? Is it similar or same as full medical test report we submitted for ITA?

It's the same thing, just a different name for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast