Thread: still waiting for IQA and just a week remaining to submit all the docs to NZ immigration...

Default still waiting for IQA and just a week remaining to submit all the docs to NZ immigration...

Dear All

I am still waiting for IQA assessment and now just a week remaining to send the documents to NZ immigration. How can I extend the dead line to submit all the documents??

Should I send email to NZ immig, to extend the date and will they agree on this, as it was not my fault that IQA is taking too much time!!

kind regards

Yes, you need to contact your CO and give them details of when you applied to NZQA.

Yes. The same happened to me two times. I sent an email to INZ explaining the issue and giving them the contact information of the NZQA checker. They gave me an extension two times. They are so kind.
    Wish you the best.
    Louay

I agree, I would definitely contact INZ... but it could also be worth phoning NZQA after the weekend and pleading gently to see if they can expedite things. Some people there are really helpful, others, not quite so much! Godd luck! Karen

Thanks every one for the help, I will write an email to INZ to extend deadline to submit the documents, and will update you all.

Hi,
    Same case happened to one of my friend and he contact INZ(London Branch) via email and they gave him ample time to submit the documents. I believe as long as you have genuine reason INZ is always helpful.

Regards,
    Akhnukh

Dear All

I requested INZ and they have given one more month to submit ITA.
    Thanks every one for the help.

regards

Also, send an email to NZQA to have an idea for what is taking so long to finalize the report & if there is any help needed from your side.

In my case the i received an email from NZQA assessing officer about the status.

Surely, you will get the reply too.

Best of Luck!

Just curious,

Why would anyone send express of interest first if you can get, for example, unexpected lower grade of your education in NZQA?