Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationship evidence for ITA submision - photograph

Default Relationship evidence for ITA submision - photograph

I understand that for INZ to return the original document to me, i can just include a photocopy to it. I am going to send photos taken with my wife as well in addition to other paper documents. I need to know will INZ return the photos to me? Did you photocopy the photos (in color) and send together with the original photos? Please advise on sending photograph as evidence. I need these photos returned to me as some of them were taken long time ago and have no softcopy/film with me.

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by threeoneone View Post
    I understand that for INZ to return the original document to me, i can just include a photocopy to it. I am going to send photos taken with my wife as well in addition to other paper documents. I need to know will INZ return the photos to me? Did you photocopy the photos (in color) and send together with the original photos? Please advise on sending photograph as evidence. I need these photos returned to me as some of them were taken long time ago and have no softcopy/film with me.

Thanks all.

Hi

The photos i sent were never returned, i guess this is due to I haven't provided photocopies but that's just fine, these were printed copies from my hard drive (soft copies). I just arranged them in a spreadsheet where there will be about 6 photos per page, of course depending on the length and width, i needed to adjust them so they can fit on an A4 photo paper.

I'm assuming those photos of yours were taken using the classic films that's why you're hesitant to send them away. Anyway, I suggest you can have them scanned so you'll have JPEG copies then reprint them using a photopaper, just send the reprinted ones. You can always tell the details in your cover letter. Anyway, they can tell if the photos were edited or not.

I'm sure, sending the original photos together with photocopies would do. INZ should return them if you provide copiesl. If hesitant, you can do as suggested, have them scanned instead.

Or you can verify this with INZ to be sure. Hope this helps.

We have sent original photos together with colour copies for prove of partnership and stable and genuine relationship.

INZ has couriered the original pictures back to us in a sealed plastic bag (within the courier bag) and with a stamped and dated paperslip that they were seen and verified by an official.

They had taken good care of the photos and returned them to us the soonest possible. Much to my surprise as I wasn't really expecting this so fast.

Thanks trevore and Kath for your inputs.

I have just made soft copies of the photos i am going to send, I will put in original and color copy of the photos.

were th ephotos asked or you need to send it along with ITA application. we both are married and have a daughter. My concern is it says a marriage certificate on its own is not sufficient. so do i also need to send the pictures of our wedding?
    Me and my wife have each others name on the passports on spouse details.

Here's INZ's list of suggestions of evidence of partnership. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...artnership.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mazharsa View Post
    were th ephotos asked or you need to send it along with ITA application. we both are married and have a daughter. My concern is it says a marriage certificate on its own is not sufficient. so do i also need to send the pictures of our wedding?
    You don't have to prove that you are married, you have to show that you are in a genuine and stable relationship. So anything, as listed in JandM's link, that can show that is a good thing to send.

Daniela

can you submit photos to INZ in cd/dvd? or should it be in printed form?

It's better if they're printed (with notes on to say when and where taken, and what it's proving in your case). You're trying to make it easier for the CO - s/he doesn't want to have to go through anything extra to display the pictures, but just think, 'Oh, yes,' and tick the box.

I'm thinking to create a small (5"x7") photobook with 20 pages and design it with photos and send. Is it ok? Do they scan the photos we sent? If that is the case sending a photobook may make CO's life harder.
    Please advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast