Thread: Partnership visa application

Default Partnership visa application

Hi,

We have applied for visa under partnership about a month ago. We recently received an automatic email saying "ONLINE ENQUIRY CHANGE OF STATUS".
    Then we created an user id and logged into the system, we could not find any information there.
    Except, under "My Applications" at the top shows the following text - "This page provides details about your applications..."
    We then called the immigration office in US, they said a decision has been taken regarding our application.
    Therefore, the online information is pulled off from the servers and we should be receiving the passport (with decision) in about 5-10 working days.
    I am just curious, does that mean the visa has been approved or was it rejected ?
    Has anyone experienced similar situation ?

Thank you.

SS.

Hi SS,

You should be able to view updates about your applications in the "What's happening" screen.
    Have attached the screen that I see when I login.
    You may also call your case officer for a status update.
    Hope yours is approved.

Kind Regards

Quote Originally Posted by bremsstrahlung View Post
    Hi,

We have applied for visa under partnership about a month ago. We recently received an automatic email saying "ONLINE ENQUIRY CHANGE OF STATUS".
    Then we created an user id and logged into the system, we could not find any information there.
    Except, under "My Applications" at the top shows the following text - "This page provides details about your applications..."
    We then called the immigration office in US, they said a decision has been taken regarding our application.
    Therefore, the online information is pulled off from the servers and we should be receiving the passport (with decision) in about 5-10 working days.
    I am just curious, does that mean the visa has been approved or was it rejected ?
    Has anyone experienced similar situation ?

Thank you.

SS.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Joebeep for your reply.
    There is no option like "Whats happening" in our application.
    And under "my application" --> a page opens with just one sentence in it - "This page provides details about your applications..."
    I do not know whats going on..The case officer is not answering our calls since two days. It always goes to her voice mail and she never returns our calls.
    I have no idea if its approved or rejected. We have crossed our fingers.

I just have a simple question : for partnership visa, do they maintain your profile online ever after a decision is made or will they remove all your info from their servers after their decision ?

SS

How frustrating, sorry I don't know an answer for you, and good luck!

The online system never worked for me either (also partnership)... Just have to wait until the courier shows up.

Thank you Guys !!
    I really appreciate for all your suggestions/help.
    Finally, we received the passport with visa in it