Thread: IQA- anyone, pls. help to me!

Default IQA- anyone, pls. help to me!

Dear all,

I am from China and I have got PAR result,but now I am preparing for verifying IQA of my BACHELOR DEGREE by NZQA
    I have some questions, and I write to NZQA, however, no answer until now.
    1. Whether NZQA need my Senior secondary school certificate,there is column in the submit format,but could be deleted.
    2. Whether NZQA need my reference letter from employer, there is also column in the submit format,but could be deleted.

Anyone who have the experience would like to share with me ?
    Much appreciated in advance!

Hi,

1. Whether NZQA need my Senior secondary school certificate,there is column in the submit format,but could be deleted.
    - I sent a secondary school certificate, though at some cases that i read, they did not sent this one
    2. Whether NZQA need my reference letter from employer, there is also column in the submit format,but could be deleted.
    - Yes, this will also be needed. I sent a certificate of employment together with the other requirements

Trevore,
    Thank so much for your soon and valuable advice.

Hi,

When I submitted my IQA in 2011, I submitted all my educational certificates - school, under graduation and post graduation. I did not submit any data related to my occupation - offer letters, relieving letters of previous and present employers, professional references etc.

heres' a link of the required documents: http://www.nzqa.govt.nz/qualificatio...on-assessment/

Submit you all original documents including all the secondary and higher secondary school certificates, all degress and transcripts, all employment reference letters.

Regards,

Below is the offically anwser from NZQA:

There is no requirement for Middle School qualifications unless they are the equivalent of NZ year 18 High School leaving certificate (notorial certificate will be sufficient as this is not a qualification to be assessed).