Thread: Work Visa - Lodgement Failed

Default Work Visa - Lodgement Failed

My work visa application online status has changed to "Failed Lodgments" today. The visa officer called me on my mobile and told that i have not provided all my past work experience documents hence sending the application back to me. She asked me to lodge a fresh application again with all the documents. How ever she mentioned that they can transfer the fee to the new application.

Previosly i applied for SMC PR visa and is pending now. As per the CO advise i applied for work visa to get soonest. In the cover letter i mentioned to refer all my medicals, PCC, work experience documents from SMC application.

Today the work visa CO told me that they only refer medicall and pcc from SMC and cannot refer past work experience documents from thatapplication hence sending the application back.

But my question is if they can refer medicall and pcc from smc application why cant they refer work exp douments too?

How the failed application fee will be trasfered to new application? Is there any process to follow in this case?

Hi
    If I were you I wouldn't worry about why they can't transfer the information and send what they have asked for again. Most INZ offices with which I have dealt are willing to transfer a fee in similar circumstances, so if I were you, I would get everything together and then contact my CO to confirm that no further fee will be charged.
    I hope this helps. Good luck!
    Karen