Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $$ info - Room for rents / Apartments ... etc

Interesting. I'll be sure to look into those companies. As they both look very reasonable. The issue is the capped BW though, as running a business solely online (even though my servers wont be using the BW), and having 2-3 employee's...100-200gb can sure add up quickly. I see though that their is a 500gb cap option for $119. That def could be reasonable actually. The main BW issue is mainly the DL/Uploading of all the files to the servers all day everyday we work. But still, 500gb of monthly BW shouldn't be an issue. thanks for the help!

Since we kind veered into the internet section, what about living quarters? I do like girlwithanewf answer, that site I spent well over an hour or two on...lol. Any other sites like that ? Also, any apartment books sites out there at all ?

The other big site for properties for sale or rent is realestate.co.nz, though listings on this site are restricted to licensed real estate businesses, who usually charge 1 weeks rent (+ gst) as a letting fee. Sella.co.nz is another option, which is similar to Trademe but with fewer listings. Your other options would be property management companies like Quinovic or Oxygen; or sites like Homeads & Gumtree.

Quote Originally Posted by eternalkiwi View Post
    The other big site for properties for sale or rent is realestate.co.nz, though listings on this site are restricted to licensed real estate businesses, who usually charge 1 weeks rent (+ gst) as a letting fee. Sella.co.nz is another option, which is similar to Trademe but with fewer listings. Your other options would be property management companies like Quinovic or Oxygen; or sites like Homeads & Gumtree.
    Wow, thanks for checking those all out for me. I'll bookmark them and be sure to investigate them all.

Baurox,
    The main BW issue is mainly the DL/Uploading of all the files to the servers all day everyday we work.
    Since I don't know how your business works, the two reasons for this statement that I can immediately think of are: 1) that you might need to move to a colo/virtual server host (assuming that you're hosting the software site at your dwellling), or 2) utilize something like svn/git to do version control (assuming that your workers are making changes to the software every day) at the home office, and nightly updates to the product.

As far as parking goes for your workers, I would advise that you peek in the area with google maps and street view to assess the situation.

Hope this helps!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12