Thread: Work visa Lodgement Date is showing blank in Online services

Default Work visa Lodgement Date is showing blank in Online services

Hi,
    I have submitted my work visa application to TT Services in India on 28/02/2013 and they forwarded the application to Immigration Mumbai on 01/03/2013.
    My online services account on immigration website showing an entry for this visa application but the lodgement date is showing blank.

I have another smc application is in pending stage but the lodgement date for that was updated the moment the entry created in online servicese.

I have applied for work visa 2 weeks back and the INZ sent back the application to me saying that some documents are missing and asked me to lodge a fresh application. How ever they confirmed that the fee would be transfered to the new application and they provided a written proof letter for that. I have enclosed this letter with the new application and also mentioned on the cover letter regarding the fee transfer.

This is the only different thing i did compared to previous applications.

Could you please tell me the reason for which the lodgement date is showing blank this time for work visa?

Is it general thing happening normally or will it indicates any problem with the application?

I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you a definite answer. We are all just members of the public, without a direct link to INZ, so we can only guess. From what I have seen on the threads, entries on the online service can behave a bit strangely, and they do not always make sense. If what you can see on your case is worrying you, I think the best thing to do is to phone INZ and ask them what it means, and what is going on.

Hi JandM,

Thank you somuch for the positive answer. Just now I have sent an email to INZ with the screenshot of the problem and hope to get reply after 2 days as they dont operate during weekend.

Online Services is an add-on application to their main Visa System, so information can be very slow to be transferred to the online services system.
    I understand that it is very frustrating, (we are in a similar position) but unfortunately INZ systems are not that integrated.

Hi eternalkiwi,

Thanks for your reply. So do you still have that problem or was it resolved? Is there effect on the application because of this?

It is an ongoing issue unfortunately.
    TT Services transfers application information daily to an Immigration NZ branch, and the Immigration branch staff process as normal.
    Any delay in information appearing on Online Services does not reflect what is happening within the main Immigration visa system, it just keeps us guessing longer.