Thread: Letter from the employer

Cool Letter from the employer

Hi there
    I got ITA and thay have asked me to provide Job description contract and a letter from the Employer. Please if you have any experiences please tell me what sort of a letter they ask from the employer and what need to be add. I dont want to get another JD from my employer in their words according to their understanding about this letter.
    Thank you

I am assuming that your are applying for Work Visa under Accredited Employer scheme. If this is the case, your employer provided a JD (Job Description) mentoning your Titke, Department, Location, Roles and Responsibilities, preferred Qualifications etc. Of course, this should match your profile/experience, as it would mean that you are a right match for the job advertised.

Default letter from the employer

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku View Post
    I am assuming that your are applying for Work Visa under Accredited Employer scheme. If this is the case, your employer provided a JD (Job Description) mentoning your Titke, Department, Location, Roles and Responsibilities, preferred Qualifications etc. Of course, this should match your profile/experience, as it would mean that you are a right match for the job advertised.
    Thank you for the reply and this is under skill employement. This is asked in my ITA.

Please provide the Job contract ,Job descreption and offer letter and also it is useful if you attache a letter from employer explaining what your duties are.

thank you

They want exactly what they have said, because they need to check that your responsibilities use your skills fully. Since the wording of a job title or description can be anything the employer happens to think of, it is good if they say in the letter exactly what you have to do, and what you have responsibility for. If in doubt, have a look at the description of the skill you are claiming on your ITA, e.g. in the ANZSCO list, and make sure the employer covers the key points given there. (I'm remembering someone on the forum who was a chef, and INZ came back at him saying the job was not using full chef's skills because he had referred to checking ordering with his boss.)

What should I do if the company had already failed ?