Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unexpectedly ...The CO sent me an email today morning from London Branch!!!!!

Default Unexpectedly ...The CO sent me an email today morning from London Branch!!!!!

Hi all,
    I am really astonished.....I can not believe it.....two or three weeks ago, I saw some people here sending their applications to London Branch on July,August or on October and they are complaining that they have no CO.

I expected that I won't get a CO before June or July cuze there are a lot of applicants in front of me, as I sent my application on 23th Jan 2013.

Unexpectedly, today's morning Miss ( Emmy Harris) sent me an email telling me that she is my CO and she will start the initial assessment and will contact me in 2 weeks.

I am really worried ,know not what to do and what to expect from her.... I please you to tell me if you know any thing about this CO (Emmy Harris) and is she tough or not?? What kind of questions she asks in the interview??? Please help me.

Thanks

Every CO follows the same procedure with the same guidelines. You don't have any more to worry about now that you know who your CO is, than you did yesterday before you'd heard her name! The system is the same for everyone.

You don't have to do anything in particular, unless and until the CO asks you for more information. She won't necessarily need to do this - it depends on what evidence you have supplied.

All COs ask questions covering the same range of subjects in the interview, because their instructions are to check the same information about every applicant. There's an old thread here http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27398, with some questions, and links to more collections of questions. And here's the information about what gets checked at interview. http://www.immigration.govt.nz/opsmanual/43652.htm

hi:
    Thank you for your reply..You always help me....I am really thankful.

Let me ask you a question please:

Is it right as I read some where here on this site that if I don't have a job over, I will most probably get a JSV?????

Thanks

Is it right as I read some where here on this site that if I don't have a job over, I will most probably get a JSV?????
    It's not true at all. Whether someone gets refused, or the SMC JSV, or Residence, depends entirely on how they answer the CO in the interview. Look at that last link I sent in my last post. Those are the instructions to the CO about what s/he has to check for, to make the decision.

Use the first link I sent you to do some preparation for the interview. You have just as much chance as anyone of giving good replies.

What a great person you are!!! Thank you a lot....I know not how to thank you .....
    Regards
    Louay

This is really interesting congratulations and good luck in your final steps we are still not having a CO although they asked for more additional forms and we did send them all I wonder what are the basis INZ use for assigning CO becuase it is definately not points and lodgement dates.

This may help with understanding the standard procedure. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....979#post455979

Of course, aside from this there is the situation when someone gets a job offer, when their application is taken out from the queue described, and put into the priority group. Once into that, however, the procedures followed will be the same - date order queue, files worked in rotation, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by szoghby View Post
    This is really interesting congratulations and good luck in your final steps we are still not having a CO although they asked for more additional forms and we did send them all I wonder what are the basis INZ use for assigning CO becuase it is definately not points and lodgement dates.
    Thank you Sir. I noticed that you are an Arab...me too an Arab. Wis you the best too.

I can not understand your case. How did they ask you for additional info and you don't have a CO??? Then who asked for the additional info??? and in which stage??
    Thank you
    Louay

Louay has a good point there. It could well be that you have a CO who is working your case, although nobody has said that in so many words.

@louay yes sir i am from egypt. I posted my application on october 2012 and Mari Chau emailed me below mail,

"Thank you for your application for a resident visa. We accepted your application on 1 October 2012.
    Your application is currently being managed by our Skilled Migrant Manager and is awaiting allocation to an Immigration Officer.
    Our previous advice was that we hoped to allocate your file to an Immigration Officer within four months. Due to our current caseload this timeframe has now been extended to within six months. Please note that allocation timeframes are subject to change.
    To avoid delays in the processing of your application we require you to complete and return the attached National Security Check and Additional Details forms for verification purposes.

Please complete the attached forms for everyone aged 17 and over included in your residence application and return the forms to us as soon as possible."

I sent soft copy and originals and Mei Chau confirmed receiving forms and told me we will contact you if we needed more information.

"Could you please provide the following details for your partner and yourself:

1. Education history (dates of studies and majors)
    2. Name and address of education provider

I understand that some of the information have already been provided. I would be most grateful if you could provide them again. "

I resent these information and i am waiting i do no think this is co assignment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast