Thread: Approved- London Branch

Default Approved- London Branch

Dear Esteemed Forum members

This is my first post but have been regularly monitoring this thread

Here's the timeline

EOI Submitted 04/04/12 (155 point w/out job offer)
    EOI Selected 04/16/12
    EOI Successful 04/23/12
    ITA Rec'd 04/23/12 (electronically)
    ITA Submitted (First) Failed Lodgement 09/28/12 ( No Police Certificate from
    India)
    ITA Submitted (Second) Successful 11/28/12
    Employment Offer 1/20/13
    CO Assigned 2/4/13
    CO Initial Review Documents Submission 2/23/13
    Approved in Principle 3/8/13

Brief Background : Indian Citizens currently in Washington DC area applied to London Branch

No interview and referral checks. Approved after Initial review of Documents.

2 Questions to experienced forum members

1. Can the Residence Visa stamping be done in Washington DC instead of sending passports to UK ? Please provide any inputs/comments as reluctant to send passports overseas/
    2. Kindly evaluate Job offer - Auckland area, Total Gross : NZD 135,000. Please evaluate for a family of three.

Best Regards

Congrats !!

1. Can the Residence Visa stamping be done in Washington DC instead of sending passports to UK ? Please provide any inputs/comments as reluctant to send passports overseas
    I think London is the nearest processing branch so most likely you will be have to send the passports to NZ House,London.

2. Kindly evaluate Job offer - Auckland area, Total Gross : NZD 135,000. Please evaluate for a family of three.
    NZD 135K is very good offer compared to general cost of living, how old is your child? As School/University expenses might have difference expense band.

Many thanks for your response, Sun777.

I sent the CO an email regarding this - will update once I receive information from INZ London
    Child is 12 years old-

Regards

Congratulations and welcome the the forum.

Congrats

Hello,

Wanted to update that today received the "Blue" stickers. Also I was able to transfer the case from London to Washington , to have the passports stamped. Washington was , I believe, much quicker than London from what I read. Hope this is useful to applicants who apply from the USA under SMC and do not want to send the passports to London

Wish I had been told this was an option, we're waiting on our stickers right now with no updates from London and a trip to Europe planned for early May! My officer in London has been less-than-informative about the timeframe remaining for simply affixing stickers to passports, so I have no idea whether we'll have our passports back before our trip or not. I've been tracking my credit card closely to see if the fees have posted, as that appears to be the only form of acknowledgement I'm likely to receive. It's a bit of a nail-biter for me. But I appear to have no control or influence over anything at this stage, so I suppose I should just sit back and enjoy the ride!
    Last edited by benficafiend; 25th April 2013 at 04:43 AM.

Congrats. .

Regards,
    Raju.