Thread: Delivery failure problem

Default Delivery failure problem

Hi everyone,

I hope you can help here. I was asked by Mei Chau from INZ administration team to send additional forms for me and my partner. I did send them on 5 march by ARAMEX and the tracking state that documents are delivered to security. I received and email on 5 march from Mei Chau again asking for some details about education history, and i dis reply and asked her to confirm that she reeived my documents. I hot no reply since then.

Unexpectedly, she sent me two emails today with 3 hours in between, she told me that nothing is received and that they do not confirm receiving documents and i should contact courier.

Courier confirmed delivery to security and INZ do not give confirmation and did not receive any !!! What should someone do in that case ?? This is so frustrating, 6 days with no response although security might have documents and now no documents received ???

Email received below ::

Dear Mr El Zoghby,

I wish to confirm that I have received originals of your partner's and your NSC & additional details forms.

Kind regards,
    Mei Chau (Miss)
    Skilled Migrant Administrator/Kaiwhakahaere Tari
    London Branch
    Visa Services
    Immigration New Zealand
    Web: www.immigration.govt.nz

Lodging your SMC application
    Please refer to our website at How to lodge your SMC application in London for information on how to submit your visa application to us.

Feedback
    Did we do what we said we would do? Please email any feedback you may have to londonbranchfeedback@dol.govt.nz.

Sent: Monday, 11 March 2013 9:09 a.m.
    To: 'Sherief Zoghby'
    Subject: RE: Extended allocation timeframe and forms AN 11470105

Dear Mr El Zoghby,

Thank you for your email.

I would confirm receipt of your documents if I had received them. Unfortunately, at this stage I have not received them.

If you wish to find out if your documents have arrived at INZ I suggest that you contact the courier company or mail service that you have engaged. You should be aware that we do not acknowledge receipt of general documents or correspondence, as stipulated on your ITA letter.

Kind regards,
    Mei Chau (Miss)
    Skilled Migrant Administrator/Kaiwhakahaere Tari
    London Branch
    Visa Services
    Immigration New Zealand
    Web: www.immigration.govt.nz

Lodging your SMC application
    Please refer to our website at How to lodge your SMC application in London for information on how to submit your visa application to us.

Feedback
    Did we do what we said we would do? Please email any feedback you may have to londonbranchfeedback@dol.govt.nz.
    Last edited by Dave in NZ; 13th March 2013 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Removed personal email addresses/Phone numbers as per Rule 10

You haven't included the e-mail header from the upper message, but, assuming it was sent after the lower one, it appears to confirm that your CO has received the documents that you sent; your CO's wording seems perfectly clear.

Is the "I wish to confirm" statement the one that is confusing you? If so, I agree that the phrase "I wish to confirm that I have received..." is awkward. If she sent that email after the second one you quoted, I take that to mean she has received the documents. You'll often see people put phrases in email like "I wish to" or "I would like to" or "Can I say" when they mean I have or I will. She doesn't actually mean that she wishes. At least, that's my interpretation.

@sks
    Ops is it that clear and i could not really undertsand it ? May be i am worried about losing my documents too much so that i did not realize the deep meaning of her reply.

Why do you think that she is a CO ?Her signature is administration skilled migrant and that email strated by informing me with extended allocation period from 4 to 6 months.

@Kiwieagle

You really gave me the clue of her reply i think you are right and she is confirming receiving my documents indirectly. I always use courier TNT for sending documents and this is my first time to use ARAMEX, that's why i was worried they lost my documents, and i just replied worrying about documents and asking her to let me know if they are not available at security. Just in case i need to refill and send them again i will assume they are received and i wish it's true to not postpone my CO assign date or so

Thanks for you all, you helped me to calm down my worry

Yes, she is confirming receipt of them.

I think is so patient with me and she wished to scream at me here in this email i receive today

As I do not work in the mail room, documents generally take a few days before they get passed on to me.
    As stated in my previous email I received the documents yesterday afternoon.

It sounds as though she is a kind-hearted person who realized how worried you must have been feeling.