Thread: JSV Application

Default JSV Application

Hello friends,
    I just received an email with a JSV applicaiton from my CO. It says

"We would like to give you the opportunity to apply for a SMC Job Search visa to allow you to realise this potential by obtaining an offer of skilled employment in New Zealand. This means you will have three months to travel to New Zealand. You will then have nine months in New Zealand to obtain an offer of skilled employment. We have enclosed an application form for a SMC Job Search visa."

Documents required
    To apply for a SMC Job Search visa you must apply within three months of the date of this letter and supply the following documents:
    A completed SMC Job Search application form.
    Evidence of your travel arrangements to New Zealand.
    Evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself for three months in New Zealand.
    Evidence that you have sufficient funds to purchase an outward ticket from New Zealand for yourself.
    Your passport.
    The application does not tell us where to send these documents, and if i have to the branch then i can not send the passport. It is not allowed to.
    Regarding financial health i think bank statement would be enough
    any suggestions team please.

Here is someone on an old thread telling exactly what he had to do in order to get the visa in his passport without breaking Pakistani law. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=39449&page=2

Thanks Jand, You are always been a great help. Yes i think i would go for Thialand.