Thread: Can I ask for my Original Documents

Default Can I ask for my Original Documents

Hi All,

I need few of my original documents back from INZ but I am still not assigned with a CO. Can I ask for my some or all of the original documents back. I had also provided the copies of each document along with the originals. If someone have some experience with the same ?

Regards,

Are you talking about educational certificates or passport? If it is certificates, then they did not ask for originals in my case. A notarized copy for each certificate was enough.

Hi Fraz,
    You can ask for documents but few documents like PC they will not send. Recently one of my friend has asked for the same. Will share more detail on gtalk

Regards.

You can ask for your original documents from INZ, one thing you need to keep in mind, once CO has been assigned to your case, he/she might ask for originals again (even thought photo-copies provided).
    Which means there will be a pause in progress of your case till the time you send the originals and additional cost of courier charges.

Hi Fraz

Did you manage to get your documents back from INZ?
    i am on the same boat.to take up a contract role i need few of my original documents back.Please advice and share ur exp.

Thanks
    Venkat
    Quote Originally Posted by afmamoon View Post
    Hi All,

I need few of my original documents back from INZ but I am still not assigned with a CO. Can I ask for my some or all of the original documents back. I had also provided the copies of each document along with the originals. If someone have some experience with the same ?

Regards,