Thread: ITA questions - selected under Tier 1 of the Parent Category

Default ITA questions - selected under Tier 1 of the Parent Category

Hi All

We were selected under Tier 1 of the Parent Category selection of 16 February. We received our ITA from the London office yesterday.

On re-reading the guide, it says about from property that you should submit your original property deeds. How can this be achieved when the banking society holds the deeds and you still have a mortgage?

Another question, I am over 50 and therefore will need to have a mammogram. Is this done by one the recommended doctors who carry out the medical assessment?

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. I'm sure to have more questions as the journey continues.

Thanks very much in advance.

Suey

Quote Originally Posted by Suey View Post
    Hi All

We were selected under Tier 1 of the Parent Category selection of 16 February. We received our ITA from the London office yesterday.

On re-reading the guide, it says about from property that you should submit your original property deeds. How can this be achieved when the banking society holds the deeds and you still have a mortgage?

Another question, I am over 50 and therefore will need to have a mammogram. Is this done by one the recommended doctors who carry out the medical assessment?

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. I'm sure to have more questions as the journey continues.

Thanks very much in advance.

Suey

mmmmmmm

hi there...the mmmmm is because website was not accepting my reply with quote...???? anyway...dont think you need a mammogram, check INZ website. Do you have a sponsor? if so you dont need deeds...only if you claim to have settlement funds...lots more info on the "new family category" thread started by me (gavndebs)...talk soon on there

Hi Suey, congratulations. If you look at the Medical Document INZ 1007, 2nd page under title WOMEN it talks about having a Breast Examination etc. Go also to D22 in the INZ 1007, that's where the result of the examination is declared. We also sumbitted our EOI Under Tier1 in Feb 2013. Still waiting to hear.

Hi
    Not sure how you go about submitting your original deeds. My daughter is sponsoring us with her salary. But as for the mammogram. If you are over 45 the panel doctor just examines you. There is no need now for a mammogram unless he finds something. I was lucky cos I had a mammogram a couple of months before my medical and the panel doctor excepted the results from this. Hope this is of some help. We applied under the Parent Category and received our ITA 1st February and returned everything on the 14th March. Waiting for a Case Officer to be assigned at the moment. Good luck with everything.

Hi. If you need to show property deeds, I assume you are using the difference in value between house and amount owed on mortgage. Would your mortgage company be prepared to let you have a certified copy of the deeds and a letter stating amount of mortgage owed? Not sure if this would work as I haven't had to deal with this option on proving funds before. If you are having difficulty working this out, let me have some more details and I'll ask for you. Cheers. Karen