Thread: Problem in submitting Work Experience in EOI

Default Problem in submitting Work Experience in EOI

Hi,

I am facing issues detailing my Work experience in EOI form (section Recognized Work Experience).

It takes me to an error message stating:

"Website has found a Potential Problem with the Text You may have entered on a form page.
    Please complete the Form page again, Retyping the ifnormation and resubmit the page.

If you continue to Experience Similar Problems, Please refer to the Contact Us Page for reporting website erros.

Please include the Following Web Support Id: 821112...blah blah"

Things I tried:
    1. Retyping Work Experience details.
    2. Copy and Paste.
    3. Created a new EOI and tried typing and Copy pasting work experience details.
    4. Called Customer Care Representatives and they tried tying in, they also faced the same issue.

Its been more than a week and this issue is still not resolved.

When called Customer Representative today, they informed me that I can submit EOI stating 'Due to Application error cannot provide more detials. I'll provide more details in later stage'.

Is there anyone facing the same issue? Any work arounds?
    And, if I submit my EOI (with 145 points) stating what is suggested by Customer Representatives, would it be ok or there are more chances of EOI rejection?

I am confused.

Regards,
    Ankur

Does your text have any 'dangerous' characters such as '<','>','/' used to construct XSS (Cross SIte Scripting) attacks? Just thinking with my 'security' hat on...

Hi Otaku,

No. Text doesn't have above mentioned characters or any special characters.
    I am trying to put in plain text.

Regards,
    Ankur

Hello Ankur,

I have been facing the same problem for over a week and I have been trying all I can think of to solve it but still fail.

I have three periods of working experience. I could save about 1500 characters in the first but were only allowed to save about 300-500 characters in the second and third. I was asked to sent an email to online service by the Call Center Rep and I did it last Thursday. Got an automate reply that an answer would be returned within three business days.

I have not received the answer yet but I will be waiting till next Monday(The third Business Day).

I do not think that simply stating 'Due to Application error cannot provide more detials. I'll provide more details in later stage' will be a good solution. The review officer would not confer you the points of Recognized Work Experience without detailed listed reasons. Chances that we will be reviewed with a points deduction is high. Hence I would not risk my money, energy and time doing that.

I will keep you posted on this forum for any updates I received next Monday. If there is nothing good, I would discuss with you and any others who are trapped into this problem and, hopefully, come up with a good idea then.

Regards,
    Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Ankur View Post
    Hi,

I am facing issues detailing my Work experience in EOI form (section Recognized Work Experience).

It takes me to an error message stating:

"Website has found a Potential Problem with the Text You may have entered on a form page.
    Please complete the Form page again, Retyping the ifnormation and resubmit the page.

If you continue to Experience Similar Problems, Please refer to the Contact Us Page for reporting website erros.

Please include the Following Web Support Id: 821112...blah blah"

Things I tried:
    1. Retyping Work Experience details.
    2. Copy and Paste.
    3. Created a new EOI and tried typing and Copy pasting work experience details.
    4. Called Customer Care Representatives and they tried tying in, they also faced the same issue.

Its been more than a week and this issue is still not resolved.

When called Customer Representative today, they informed me that I can submit EOI stating 'Due to Application error cannot provide more detials. I'll provide more details in later stage'.

Is there anyone facing the same issue? Any work arounds?
    And, if I submit my EOI (with 145 points) stating what is suggested by Customer Representatives, would it be ok or there are more chances of EOI rejection?

I am confused.

Regards,
    Ankur

Default same error message

Hi, I also got the same error message at work experience page. It has been more than a month and not yet solved. There were more than 5, 6 email correspondences with INZ but they couldn't solve either. They gave me a link (to solve the EOI known issues) but that didn't help. They asked me to submit EOI first and email to them after I've submitted.

Could you let me know how to delete EOI and resubmit? Did you mean you delete a session of Work Experience or delete the whole EOI?

Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

I have faced same issue when i was submitting my EOI in sep last year. But after 5-6 tries the problem got resolved. The problem i found is for the first work experience you can type long text and from the 2nd work experience onwards it will not allow the long text and hence you get that error. But unfortunately the website does not tell you that it is length problem. So i have typed just 5 lines of desription for the 2nd work experience on wards and you are good to go.

If you still face the issue let me know..

Default thanks for your reply

Hi Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am aware that I could key in around 5 to 6 lines. I've 3 sessions to fill in. I didn't have any problem with the current job session. Problems started from 2nd session. If 5 lines per session on work experience, it may be incomplete. My work experience can't be described in 5 lines only. I've a lot to say. Did you write in very short, kind of like point form for your work experince? I know you are trying to help us here.

You have a quite impressive records. Did you prepare all the necessary documents before you apply? Are you in IT field? Congratulations!

Thanks agian
    Last edited by minny; 18th March 2013 at 01:13 AM.

Hi Minny,

I have submitted the details today with few lines.
    Fingers crossed

Regards,
    Ankur
    Regards,
    Ankur

Hi,

You have to describe in 5 lines only otherwise you will get error. You dont need to say stories there as you are writing lof of text for the current job and thats enough. Any way your work experience certificates will provide them your roles and responsibilities.