Thread: Can any one tell me

Default Can any one tell me

hello,
    i submitted my application in DEC 2012 in Henderson branch. i did call to the call center two weeks ago to ask is any case officer allocated in our application . they said not yet and it is in verification process. but this week my manager had received a call from immigration. now, they send our application back to the Henderson branch again . what do u think when they will allocated CO ,....or processing time ?????

Hi
    No one can tell you how long it will take to get a case officer. There are many threads on here asking the same question and I am afraid you just have to be patient and wait. This is one thread in particular where JandM gives a very good explanation of the waiting for a CO
    I also note you have asked this same question several times and the reason you have not got a definite answer is because as I already said no one knows. you will get a case officer you just need to be patient. There are many people waiting as you are. I wish you all the best.

Also I removed an identical post to this one you made on another thread .Please note the same people will answer your posts so we remove duplicate posting

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38760

thank for your reply..
    Last edited by singhh; 22nd March 2013 at 09:52 PM.