Thread: Re Still showing pending status pending

Default Re Still showing pending status pending

My CO asked me to submit Ielts report within 17th Jan,2013 after two time extension. But I failed to submit on time as on date and I did not contact with CO.
    CO informed me that If you do not inform them any update, we will decline your application after 31st Jan. I informed that I attempted 2 time for IELTS, But i did not get required band at a time. But Individually I got 6.5 in each module as First Ielts EXam, I got L-5.5, W- 6.5, R-6.5 and Speaking 5.5 and 2nd ielts exam L-6.5, W- 5.5, R-5.5 and Speaking 6.5.

And I informed CO that My bachelor and masters are medium of instruction is in English and individual I got 6.5 and I am working in a multinational company where all office communication is in English and if you do not consider this, please extension till 31th June for IELTS report.

CO refused and informed me that they will assess based on present documents and will be informed shortly my outcome.

But Still i did not get any mail and still it showing web that application stage pending. And in the mean time, they updated my medical in website.
    Anybody have any experience about this, what can i do now
    Last edited by tahmid; 23rd March 2013 at 09:41 AM.

CO refused and informed me that they will assess based on present documents and will be informed shortly my outcome.

But Still i did not get any mail and still it showing web that application stage pending.
    So this must mean that they haven't reached a final decision yet. When they do, they will let you know.

And in the mean time, they updated my medical in website.
    Due to a well-known glitch in the INZ online system, every time anyone accesses someone's case, the date on their medical gets changed to that day's date, even if it was for nothing to do with the medical. So all you can tell from this is that someone looked at your case online on that date.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    So this must mean that they haven't reached a final decision yet. When they do, they will let you know.

Due to a well-known glitch in the INZ online system, every time anyone accesses someone's case, the date on their medical gets changed to that day's date, even if it was for nothing to do with the medical. So all you can tell from this is that someone looked at your case online on that date.
    Thanks for your comments. As final decision is not reached yet, can I submit require Score now?

I don't know of any publicly available regulations that cover this. There is nothing to say that you can't send them anything you want to, but equally, there is nothing to say that that they will take notice of it, as it would be arriving after their extended deadlines ran out. Do you mean you have now got the required average score?

I don't know of any publicly available regulations that cover this. There is nothing to say that you can't send them anything you want to, but equally, there is nothing to say that that they will take notice of it, as it would be arriving after their extended deadlines ran out. Do you mean you have now got the required average score?
    CO refused to extend date any more and Last date was 31st Jan,2013. to submit my IELTS report. But i was unable to submit as I did not get the required score. But still two month passed, but i did not get my outcome of assessment.

I asked because you said this.
    can I submit require Score now?
    I assumed you meant, if you had heard nothing more, and you took the test again and got the required outcome, could you still tell them? Is that what you were thinking?

I asked because you said this.

I assumed you meant, if you had heard nothing more, and you took the test again and got the required outcome, could you still tell them? Is that what you were thinking?
    yes, your understanding is correct.