Thread: Relationship Dox req.. is the last step???? pls advise

Default Relationship Dox req.. is the last step???? pls advise

Hi All

I'm back after a gap of nearly 4 moths and our application at Chch going to be 9months old by first week of April. Had around 4 CO assigned so far and the most recent CO has mentioned that there is a good progress in our application and they wanted a proof to show that myself and hubby are living in Wellington at the same house. We have given the documents all we had the next day and no news yet and its been a week.

Can anyone advise if this could be the last stage of our application. I hv been seeing that around 6 of our friends hv got our visas approved over the 3moths and all within a span of maximum 4 months applied from NZ.\

But our's is the record breaking 9months.......getting worried....

Well, it COULD be the last stage. I well understand your impatience, but honestly, apart from your CO, nobody knows. But it's quite possible. When a case involving partnership has been being worked for a while, INZ quite often ask for proof that the partnership is still in existence, up to the present date.

Thank you JandM... Finally our residence got approved.. on 27/03/13. Really feeling like taking a long breath.....Special thanks to this forum.