Thread: EOI required ALL academic details ?

Question EOI required ALL academic details ?

Hi,

I'm gonna submit EOI next month.

I would like to know that "Do want me to submit all all my academic history or is that enough submit Bachelors details and Masters details ? "

Please reply if anybody know. thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hi. It will depend on what you are claiming by way of points. If you are claiming bonus points for a qualification in an Absolute Skills Shortage area you will need to refer to the qualification that matches the LTSSL. Or, you might be using your Masters to get more points. Are your qualifications on the list of qualifications exempt from assessment? Regards. Karen

I had to specify all my academic details in while I submitted EOI. Bachlors,Masters and secondary school details.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Phillips View Post
    Hi. It will depend on what you are claiming by way of points. If you are claiming bonus points for a qualification in an Absolute Skills Shortage area you will need to refer to the qualification that matches the LTSSL. Or, you might be using your Masters to get more points. Are your qualifications on the list of qualifications exempt from assessment? Regards. Karen

I think I can not claim bonus point because my Graduation was in History.
    I got a certificate which "Graduation in Computing" it was short term course(6 months), I think both certificates don't give bonus points.

what is your opinion ?
    all reply are very usfull for me

This was some time ago and was accepted wityhout any issues by INZ:
    I claimed points for one of my degrees and also for the subsequent work experience in that sector; so I submitted all details on that.
    However another degree I only mentioned and submitted the certificate; no details whatsoever.

THe think is that my occupation has no relation with my Secondary and Graduation that is why. Do you think submitting Secondary details are compulsory ?

I think from your point of view submit relevant details during the time of expression of interest isn't ?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    This was some time ago and was accepted wityhout any issues by INZ:
    I claimed points for one of my degrees and also for the subsequent work experience in that sector; so I submitted all details on that.
    However another degree I only mentioned and submitted the certificate; no details whatsoever.