Thread: IQA office near my place

Default IQA office near my place

As per title, I will be near the NZQA office. Can I just visit their office and drop all the documents for IQA assessment? My work is just few steps away, anyone done this before?

I really do not think so. Rules are rules. But you can mail them to find out the answer.

Certainly at the London office, if that's the office where someone's case would be dealt with, it's perfectly possible to go in and deliver the application in person. What you can do in Sinagapore might be different, but the thing to do would be to ask them. There's hope!

If you mean NZQA Wellington, they publish 2 addresses. One if you are posting documents, which is a PO box. This means that post can be delivered there anytime and not just 8 till 5. The other address for couriered documents has a person there to sign for them. I see no reason why you can't be your own courier.

Thumbs up

I asked my visa officer around 2 weeks ago if its possible for me to lodge my ITA without FULL NZQA Assessment since I have 165 points, thanks to skilled employment. They said that's OK, I just need to mention it on my cover letter that I will not claim points for my qualification.

Good thing I asked around and saved NZD 750. I lodged my ITA just last week (see signature) and they accepted it.

Me and my wife now are crossing our fingers, hope we can get out resident visa in the next 1 to 2 months.