Thread: I am confused

Default I am confused

Hi,
    My CO sent me an email some days ago asking for extra information and papers. She didn't tell me where to send the papers and documents. My office is London branch and I sent my application to it the first time. However, when I read her contact information in the email she sent to me, I found the following:

CO's name
    Immigration Officer, Immigration Profiling Branch
    Immigration Group
    Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
    PO Box xxx| Wellington xxxx | New Zealand
    Phone: +64 xxxxxxx; 0508xxxxxxx

Where should I send the extra documents she asked for?????

Do not tell me to call or send her an email cuze I tried that . However, she is in her vacation and doesn't answer her email or phone and the same for the call center.

The deadline is 5th April. I am in Saudi Arabia and it needs at least three days for the documents to be in London and a week to be in NZ.

I am really in trouble.

Please help me.
    Thanks
    Louay

Hi Louay!

We were in a similar situation: My partner and I had to give more evidence about being in a romantic relationship, seeing that we are not married and applied for a work and partnership work visa.

We had to apply in London as well. Our case officer contacted me by phone and sent both of us an email, outlining what she needed. In her signature of her email her contact details were New Zealand based. It was irrelevant to us because she was happy enough to have the documents scanned and emailed.

If the London branch is the correct place for you to apply to, then I would reckon you have sent the papers to the right place.

I found them very helpful, when I contacted them by phone regarding a question I had. I guess it's no harm to call them on Tuesday morning (London time) seeing that Monday is a bank holiday in the UK. You question is quite basic and I am sure they can help you out.

Good luck!

Hanna

Hanna has answered your question. Just in case you want to feel at ease then try to call on any of the NZ nos (http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...ion/contactus/) , due to time difference at least you will save almost one working day for the answer. Hope that helps.