Thread: SMC: Is it Necessary to submit Sealed Medical Report from Doctor with ITA to INZ London branch

Default SMC: Is it Necessary to submit Sealed Medical Report from Doctor with ITA to INZ London branch

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue at the last moment that my wife sent her n daughter medical report with a person to me (i m living abroad).

but Medical Report Envelopes are opened by customs authorities for checking....

Therefore, please advice me is it necessary to submit Dr's Sealed Medical Report envelopes with ITA applicaiton or I can still use opened envelop with my ITA submission.

For my self Medical reports are sealed.....

Please suggest me ......

Thanks

Nazir

Hi Nazir,

You don't need to send sealed envelopes to INZ. You can open and send the medical reports to INZ. If you have abnormalities in the X-RAY report then you need to send X-RAY also otherwise only reports would be fine.

Thanks

Hi eng.nazir
    We had the same issue and I rang the Visa office in London. They confirmed that the envelope doesn't need to be sealed.

Good Luck!

Hanna

Hi Hanna/Janardhan,

Thanks for your feedbacks; I also read in INZ Operational mannual that XRay films are not required unless they are showing any abnormalities in Xray Reports.

So, I will detach Xray films from XRay reports and send them like this : Xray report, General Medical Report & Laboratory test reports.

Hope they can accept like this

Thanks

Hello Friends,

INZ London Branch has confirmed me by email today i.e "I may open the envelope to ensure that all sections of the medical certificates have been completed".

Thanks